Chapter 20 Zeus

Andy definitely seems nervous about going. He keepspacing around the room and I keep following him. It'ssort of fun.We are now in a new room , with new smells andthings . Although it was a bit overwhelming at first, Ihad fun seeing all the new pictures and things. It is alittle weird changing my place of stay so frequently .As soon as that thought registers in my brain I snort. Iwas roaming a lot more when Andy found me. Fromone road to another. I have him here. My family. Andyand Sonia. The one thing that has just been constantlately . I know Andy would never leave me like my exmom and dad . Compared to a few weeks ago when theonly thing constant in my life was how miserable Iwas, this is a MAJOR upgrade.

 Me , Andy and Sonia sit in the car and head for thecomic festival. Andy goes into the dressing room.When he comes out, he isn't Andy anymore. He's 'theDestroyer' from T.V. He looks so cool and awesome.All the curves of his muscles are visible in the skintight suit he's wearing. He has fire blasters attached tohis open palms and the coolest cape too. The best partabout it has to be his shoes and the crazy makeup onhis face.Both me and Sonia seem speechless for a second.Sonia regains composure waay before me. She goes onabout his schedule of the day, All the important things  to keep in mind etc. She wishes him Good luck and hesimply smiles. They don't let me go near him becausethey think I would lick off his makeup. Honestly , Iprobably would.Andy looks a little less freaked out now. I don't knowwhat got into him , whether it was just an adrenalinerush or if he just regained any lost confidence.He looked ready . Ready to face whatever was waitingoutside the door for him. I felt proud of him for doingsomething that I know was hard for him to do.He went behind the curtains and into the noise. I don'texactly know what he will be up against today but I'mnervous for him. As if Sonia senses my worry , shebends down and strokes my face. 'He'll do just fine.He always does.'We go back to the room , she feeds me and she lookslike she's faking a smile. I can just feel that she's a littlesad. I think she's worried for Andy and I don't know ofany way to help. I give her a giant hug because that'sall I can really do.She hugs me back affectionately but then I see teardrops fall on the ground. I look up to see that she'scrying now. 

 No. nonono. Don't cry, don't be sad. I didn't mean tomake you sad . I promised Andy that I would take careof you. Making you cry is not taking care of you. Ifthis is about Andy, don't worry. He'll be fine just likeyou said he would....I say tons of sentences. Most of the time people aroundme don't really understand the words I say and most ofthe time I don't mind it. I'm standing here watchingher cry , saying the words I know she needs to hear.But she can't understand me , not even a little , noteven at all. For the first time in my life I wished forsomething I knew I couldn't have. I had a voice noperson could understand and I wished that thatchanged . I wished I could talk like they did so Soniacould hear me and feel better about whatever it is thatmade her sad.I am not like that. I work with what I have and don'tcomplain about the circumstances. I launch back at herand engulf her in another huge hug.She hugs me back and stops crying. Then she says"I'm just going to miss you"What?"My book's getting published in a month and when itdoes then I'll be working as a writer. Full time. Givenhow frequently Andrew keeps moving around I doubtwe'll meet after I leave. I just didn't realize howattached I already am to you. Even if me and him were94in the same city, I doubt I would have any reason tokeep meeting my boss anyway."The room feels a lot quieter . I can hear the poundingof my heart loud and clear in my head. She's leaving. Ican't even be angry at her for it. If I could just resenther too and just say that she probably didn't want meor anything else it would have been different but it'snot. I see how sad the idea of leaving me and Andymakes her and I also understand that she just doesn'thave a choice here.I have nothing to say. I just cuddled up to her anddecided that I'm going to enjoy this month together."I don't want you to go" I whimper.'I don't want to leave you either' She responds.I know that this means that Andy will be okay but Ican't bring myself to be positive right now.She sniffles a little again and goes to the washroom. Ifollow her but she closes the door. I wait for her tocome out despreately.