Chapter 1- The Beginning of Retired Mistakes

I take a bowl of noodles and drink the broth as I will. webs of my hair fly across my face. I placed it down in a sigh of relaxation, I dropped a small bit of yuan to pay for the meal. The errand boy picked it up and looked at her in curiosity.
wondering who this young girl with a girl matching the colors of a sunshine really is. it seems that she carries a blade and is a disciple of a clan that isn't known in this world. she's beautiful and tame in eating proper. just so that many people around her cannot assume that she's a pig.
most men would have thought that way to any girl that doesn't pick up her chopsticks and just eats with their hands. like a pig.

but no. I walk in a mysterious set of footsteps. seeing many martial artists, errand boys, groups of men, waitresses, and disciples of multiple clans in each province, southern, western, northern, eastern, and all of it. so what can I do. I'm only a person who sells lunch after training when one of these trainees swing their sword sloppy. but either get favoritism by their master. It irritates me to the core. but I have to be understanding about it instead of bashing on the men that move their bodies to train but not be taught anything of the sort.

I'm not allowed outside the clan, I'm only allowed to bring in food to restock, but it's unfair to me. I was always jealous of the senior disciples that could break a brick wall with a small sword technique. it's one thing to serve chicken with rice, but to see a group of people that strong... is a bit overwhelming. Anyways. Enough about me rambling out of positive jealousy.
My name is Zhao Xi. the meaning of my name is a sunset rise in the morning. my mother was a sinner due to being a slave in the shanxxi province.

she been set free right after a lot of yuan had been given to her just for a man to take her in to be a slut. It disgusts me to think about it. she sucks it, fucked it, did all types of positions just to get money. it sickens me to the core. my dad told me about her story many times, and he cried every time he talked about it. so now I prefer not to. this is a cruel world.

But this world must have balance in it.

more things taught to me that can be carved into my brain. but....a tradition had been in this town for thousands of years. even if it had been inflicted onto my clan. making it a celebration day.

It's called the "Seven Dragons" their palaces in held in a different province since its basically a headquarters. but I have never been there.
but I have known that someone is going to be the Seven Dragon master. and wielding the Seven Blade weapon. they have to choose something with fresh, royal blood with the soul of an angel. well. I'm not exactly a saint either, but it couldn't be me. honestly.

I think it starts in 4 days. apparently, the officials will go across China and slit their blood to see if it's fresh or if it is spiritually connected to some of our traditional dragons/ heritage you have been in. so I will be helping out with the preparations of their entrance. my master will pay me 6000 yuan for the help.

that can be used for training martial art classes. sad that you have to pay to give yourself strength. starting at day one for draining my money. ah..such anicent capitalism. I opened the door to the main hall. to see a bunch of posters of this tradition all over the walls.

To see everybody asleep in the sleeping quarters right next to the kitchen.

I look at the bowl of chicken feet right next to the front entrance.

It's supposed to be a greeting way of showing kindness to each of the guests even though it's a bizarre way of serving food as a welcome mechanic.

my room is right next to the kitchen lounge area. just in case I need to go on break or help my master with training equipment for the next week. it truly sucks that I'm not able to visit my father anymore just because of money. I have to either pay for a vacation back to the shanxxi province to see my father or resign my job as a food server here.