Chapter 3- Failure

"we are here.
The jiang province. Home to the Plum Pear pavilion,
Home to the most diverse entertainers in all of china. even having fruit that can be sold for millions of gold pieces here as a way to show off our rich appearance to the public eye. welcome Zhao Xi."

I looked around a bit. It has a high population of people and so many more capabilities to be the best province than anybody else in china.
This is actually such a beautiful place to live in.

"So hao..."

"Hm?"

I stayed silent for a moment.
" What does this province mean to you? As in a bonding term?"

"Hm...if I had to guess. I've lived in this province for all of my life. but the entertainment, food, towns, and wealth used for expenses for our own laughter is something I love about this place. So, I do have an unbreakable bond to this place. even if we have committed a lot of atrocities in our culture.
from masters, union masters, sect masters, all of it. We have to enjoy life to the fullest while we can be stabbed into the afterlife at any second."

"Yeah... you're right.."

my perferial saw hao's eyes glaze at me even more in a mix of a disturbed, worried, and happy look.
"Are you ok?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine. I'm just tired. we have been traveling to your province for a lot while so it's a paradise to lay down in a bed and sleep right after we get to your palace.
What is your palace called since I'm assuming that your family does own one since you are naturally wealth?"

"Yeah, I do. it's good that we are almost there.
my palace name is called "Lotus Yang Palace." I will offer you a room for free so you don't have to fight my parents just for a room because they think every person visiting our home is just a bunch of commoners. People don't know how to bathe these days."

In the cloudy sky. I saw a big palace slowly appearing in the wind right in the middle of this town.
It's red and white.
Hao's signature colors of her design. ahh..the differences.

"Your parents?"

"Yes.
My mother's name is Huo- Xai Ying, and my father's name is Wa Su Ying.
They are...very secluded people to try to get along with. they don't like commoners. especially with people with no class in their motions. even their own children... My sister had a bit of a bad relationship with my parents. tend to argue with them because of their fancy toxicity. claimed that
"She is going to die because a warrior isn't lady-like. so you are setting yourself up to die!" So in order to fulfill my parent's happiness in her own children. I have to act fancy as I can possibly be. even when I'm using chopsticks or using my hands for certain foods."

my eyes space out a little bit on her parents. thinking about what her parents are like.
If they are still alive.

"Damn."

"damn? That's your only response...?" she jokingly said.

"Well.. I don't know.  commoners aren't an issue to me. Bet me a high amount of gold peices if I'm able to handle your parents. if I dont have a good relationship with them. I give you the gold peices back, if I do. then I can keep it. Deal?"

i balled up my fist and pointed it directly to her left hip. she did the same and smirked.

"DEAL."

"We are here. Warrior Zhao Xi and Miss Hao Ying to the Lotus Yang Palace.
This palace is proficient, skilled, and properly placed around a martial arts den and a training hall for those weak enough to handle a wrath of hao's parents. Or just want to get stronger. you are free to meet hao's parents and try to get along with them. they are very...indifferent about new people in other provinces so don't worry about it."