Chapter 10- fear for danger

"Welome back to the meeting after our event yesterday. I had to cancel it off since it got too late, and I pretty much saw a lot of our masters go outside, vomit, drink booze, and eat cheese as a whole, and vomit again.
I had to call the meeting early in the morning since I had a special announcement to say."

everyone in the room listened to what Yong had to say.

"I hired a professional fortune teller to figure out the future of our current situation, but I hired her just in case I don't have to get overly stressed out on stuff I can't figure out on my own yet..especially when nearby towns of shanxxi are also getting attacked by the threat.
I know I'm supposed to be better than this.
I know I'm supposed to be tough and resilient at all situations and troubles of our own as a secluded but yet highly intelligently industrial province. But giving the fact that our own lives is started to be written unpredictably by an unknown force we don't know yet but..I'm trying to make it easier for us to plan and attack at any point in this."

hua smirked and spoke out of everyone.

"Yong. you work too hard, and we appreciate it so much. But don't overwork yourself to the point when stress can actually kill you mentally and physically.
So don't. any decision you make in order to help anybody out is a good decision. You are a smart man. So.."

"Thank you, hua, for saying that.. but back to her.
you can introduce yourself."

the fortune teller bowed down in respect.
"it's an honor to meet the legendary masters of shanxxi in whom are the ones who are a savior to our people. my name is Shen Li.
I'm a fortune teller and a seller of pastry in a nearby town of a far away province. it's normally popular with the masters of flamescion palace. but let's get to the point.
im...deeply worried about the safety of not just the seven dragons master but the pure definition of china itself. I see to it that a deep doomsday of despair will reach in each stepping ground of china."

"...how?"
her lips quivered in fear.

"In my vision.
Yong had to test me out before getting me into this meeting.
but..this is a much more powerful threat than the demonic cult but the demonic cult killed my family when I was a child so if someone were to replace their wicked ways to kill hundreds of our kind just for control than it's inevitable to think our mere souls in this room will be ripped out our bodies by the time your swords hover in the air filled with technique to take down a enemy.
I'm only still young, but I have seen children of my own who cry in terror due to torment they have been put through for the acts of control.
It's always control with humanity. it's a valuable tool in order to take and give to a human or to do it with multiple other humans."

"What else did you see."
a painting was set out in the middle of the table.
Its red paint splashed onto it like it's signifying blood.

"I see all death in my vision. those who betray, refuse, and resist the acts of control will be treated like a pile of nothingness.
Like HE said..
Control is a necessity to a human's nature. if we don't have control over our own kind, then what do we really fight for? why do we murder each other with no possible reason other than reasoning full of lies and inconvenient gibberish?
all of this was explained in the depths of my very ear..after all.
the earth is only a giant pebble in a floating black space. That can be destroyed by a rock.
HE believes that this earth is a punching bag. we live on it, we eat on it, and we sleep and bathe on it."

Everyone's blood turned cold.

"Do you have any more?"

"Yes...it's about that zhao kid.
She's pretty well known across china for her incident of throwing a hot pot into someone's face. we all know the story at this point..
But..she's in deep trouble, I'm talking marks of blood all over the walls and an accusation of not being as good as the villain when she's killed multiple people for a good cause.
she will face great harm and great terror in her life since being a hero of a story is to be a truamatized soul with a will to save people as much as you can in an intentional way. but...she will stop at nothing to kill HIM and his subordinates.
masters who lung at him and his subordinates in a reckless manner will be having bodies on the floor along with their trip to the pointless afterlife."