Chapter 4- dont give up. Never

"We got updates on Zhao Xi's absence.
if one of you is friends with her, then raise your hand and come up to send her a letter."
a hand had been rose up right in the crowd,
It's jiaoxian walking up to write a letter to her.

"I'm worried about her....what are the updates about?"

"....apparently, she IS the master of the Seven Dragons/ Seven Blades. she went to a small town right after she's exiled from the clan after her fight with a senior disciple. and now she had been Hao Ying. the daughter of huo in the Liang province. She's currently in training."

"I guess I underestimated her..was her blood the estimated colors of what the warrior is supposed to be as in the future? like how the books say about when the person is chosen to be the future warrior...?"
he nodded with no hesitation.
"Ok..is it possible that I can write it later."

"Sure miss jiaoxian. this meeting is adjourned until training is automatically authorized, planned, and done by our masters. But also, i need to check on our supporter/ our partner of the clan since I didn't hear from her in a while."
she walked out to see that same senior disciple with a burn on her face.
It's a permanent mark.
Starting at me in such firey rage.

"????...Ji-Su- Mi. what are you doing?"

"You are zhao's friend, are you?"

"Am i?"

"Don't act stupid. answer the damn question."
Blood aggressively pumped through my veins to being curious about what she wanted from me.
'Yes. I am. so?"

"You are the friends with the person that gave me a permanent burn mark on my face? You really couldn't keep your mouth shut, didn't you? you were the reason for her absence, and you were the reason for my injury. how do you feel being a snitching hormonal bitch?"

"...I don't need to keep my mouth shut for insulting a person's mother out of nowhere. I had to tell her. Otherwise, you would keep getting away with it with a bunch of shit in your mouth without throwing it up. you got what you deserved, and now you are mad about it. what a pathetic state you are in♡"
I kept a nonchalant face as she started to lose her composure.
"and? does that matter?"

"Yes, it does. no matter if she can be too much for a friend. in terms of personality or traits in each hobby. I will always trust her either way. Your life doesn't revolve around me. so whatever you did or said is on you if it insults a person deeply in the heart. It sounds like you are childish enough to pick a fight with me and then instead of just rot in your room with a burn mark scathing your fake beauty. I don't need this anymore."

"Did you try to fuck a child 4 to 6 years younger than you? It sounds like pedophila to me. you say I'm disgusting for insulting that bitch's mother? look at yourself in the mirror and tell me you can not see an abomination of our culture."
the entire room was silent towards her words.
I slowly look back at her in such a dull look. I'm coming close to losing my composure so I have to be careful.

"Excuse me. most cultures, like us, have their own child marrying a man much older than the child. even if the child is 17, and the man is 30 it doesn't fucking matter. you act like I'm the only one who does this. it's called being in love. not being in love to fucking a guy without their consent. now hush.
Why did you call her a bitch?"

"I called her one just for her inconsiderate attitude and her lack of logic to what she is about to do to a person. now that she's not going to come back in this clan until these last 4 months are over. I can insult you whatever I want. surely you aren't going to throw a hot pot at me for the second time. because if you do...ohohoo.. it's over.💢"
ji saw me reach down to my pocket to grab a knife.
"Let's...have a drink. shall we? Let's cease our conflict for a small drinking break. don't you agree, Ji-Su- Mi?
Surely you wouldn't want to have a drink with me..and then instead.. fishing for conflict all this time?"