Chapter 9- Threat's Goal Part 2

Zhao went up to the stairs of the shanxxi main palace.
her nose automatically detected food and laughter coming from inside. so hench why her reputation is trivial due to everyone else's opinions.
She figured not to get angry at anyone tonight. all it matters is to talk to jiaoxian about what's going on.

Zhao opened the door to see a variety of masters born in shanxxi or moved in shanxxi.
one had a scary scar across their body.
One had a blade full of dragons in the actual sword patterns.
one had long hair expanding to their legs.
Hua was talking with chanxi in a corner until she caught Zhao on the side of her eye.

"Oh, Zhao. I'm glad you made it. you look absolutely gorgeous tonight, how are your parents?"

"they are ok. I just helped my father out with a lot of stuff regarding money. I'm trying to help him rebuild his life together in order to help him get out of that despair he still has. sorry.. I'm just rambling a lot."

"No, no, it's fine. welcome to shanxxi if you haven't been here before. We have a pretty high reputation for having a... special vast of expert fighters and intelligence more like anybody else in terms for our governed leader.."
Hua offered a glass of non-alcoholic juice to her.
and she took it to drink.

"Governed leader? Who's your governed leader of shanxxi?"

"If you must know. His name is Chaoxiang Duan. We thank him for all he has done for us since he gave us a lot of good reputation and free will in this part of china. those who trust him enough to know his presence is most oldest masters.
if anything happens to him, then shanxxi will fall apart..
B-but dispite that. I saw some girl in here waiting for you in some of the upstairs meeting room. so I'll leave you alone to look for her."

"Wait...hua-"
Chao came out with a loud voice of excitement.
"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS LETS PARTY-
oh..are you the Seven Dragons master?"

"Yes. I'm Zhao Xi. So what?"

"You seem a bit too young to be a master of some kind? Are you sure the officials weren't lying about choosing the right person to save us all from the depths of despairful destruction? Hah..nevermind.
You are quite pretty in my eyes."

"and your 40 bitch.💢 I can tell by your wrinkled face."
she tried so hard not to get violent.

"So?"

"So? Is this considered flirting?"

"
I don't really care. I tried to get with chicks like both chanxi and hua for pretty much every day of my life, so unless you want to consider not being attractive in my eyes, then you can get married to a man much older than you. consider that a win if a master such as myself finds you attractive."
Zhao took a deep breath while chanxi was giving a death stare in the back.

"this is a fucking minor Chao. do I need to tell Yong about your behavior?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just had to say something about her beauty. such an incredible, young, growing specimen into a powerful young lady, I'm sure..
Just stay pretty for over 30 more years, ok?"

he licks his lips while Zhao remains disgusted to him.

"Chao. Don't be unprofessional at this time of the event. This is a child, and you are a grown man. I shouldn't have to remind you who your peers are..
Enough to know your place in society. so shut up.
go drink your wine and make out with woman you don't even know.
And make sure to know your place. masters in shanxxi aren't as unprofessional as you."
he looked at chanxi with an angered look.

"Your lucky hua isn't in a relationship with me yet. Otherwise, I do not care who I flirt with or who I attract to.
If you are really that mad at me flirting with a fine specimen, then maybe you have issues that need to be worked out."