Chapter 2- Relentless Drama

I'm outside once I said goodbye to everybody. I looked at the weapon he gave to me before I left. The weapon's name is called:

"Sunset Xi Nu Su- The Eye of Blindness."

Did he carve this weapon as a gift for me? just to defend myself or to give a hunch to my upcoming future. sir Aiguo mentioned a master who killed many of our high-ranking disciples of the Sunset clan? but who...?
The master I've known throughout my years in living in this province is powerful martial artists, clan leaders, faction leaders, and union leaders. so maybe this master he mentioned had some kind of grudge throughout our clan?
hm...

It's one master I met when I was a child.

His name is Master Chang Su Ka. he's a person who represents a black widow spider through his weapon choices. he's nonchalant, quiet, and serious. but he seems to have a dark side to his emotions. he already took over the shanxxi dark faction as well as took the role of multiple leader role. he was 20 at the time.
due to having an extreme level of weapon proficiency and martial art mastery. he took down shanxxi's powerful masters in a snap of a finger. so what is he doing now?

that was 8 years ago.. the only news we have from his wearabouts is unknown. maybe he might be the master that Sir Aiguo was talking about...I have to be careful since the country of china is huge.
No matter where I go, may be a time I encounter him. Instead of being a weak bum..

I should START TRAINING-

My nose twitched at the smell of noodles coming from a nearby restaurant. my mouth slowly drools at the smell...
Sesame...
Herbs and spices..
The hot soupy broth...
The noodles that massage your mouth with its soft texture..
But I don't want to spend my pieces yet on some food. but...who cares. I'm hungry.

I  see a man with a bun hat on get my order as soon as I sit down, he spoke in the lightest voice:

"What can I get you ma'am?"

"Hm...a bowl of noodles. with a little bit of spice. please make it hearty. thank you.."

"Yes, ma'am."

that man is pretty adorable. is he an errand boy? or is he forced to work here for money. hm.. either way. I shouldn't assume what a person does just by looking at them. a woman
Long hair.
red eyes.
and a big pile of jewelry plastering on her body. my face scrunched up in a disturbance to my quiet food peace. she seems to be into buddhism by the looks of it.
oh, how rude of me.

"Who are you?"

"Ooo...such a snarky attitude. anyways. my name is Hao Ying of the Liang Province. I know who you are."

"...how?"

she chuckled at her confusion. She pricked her finger to give out a small bead of blood on her fingers before Zhao threw her hands out of the table.

"WHAT ARE YOU -"

"You are angry, arrogant, entitled, and close-minded. but you have a much stronger balance and power within you that needs to be brought out. and the key to bringing it out is change. incredible power awaits your hand.. You are..Zhao Xi of the Xi family, and you.. are a worker of the Sunset Blizzard Mountain Clan. and has a bad history at the side of your mother, right?"

"h-how did you know that..?"

her blood dipped itself onto the wood table to see a dark red.

"Look at my blood. it's turning dark red since this is my normal blood color..but i,can sense a segregated difference of blood within yours that I can even tell without looking at it.."

"I don't care about the blood. who are you and who are you working for, Hao?"

I saw her snap her fingers to incite a small sage like smoke that looked patternized.
Like some kind of subliminal messaging or a sign she's doing.