SEIZE

Chapter Sixteen
Pancakes and I'm Sorry's
✶ ✶

Waking up in a place that isn't your own brings an unexplainable uneasiness to your stomach, especially when there's a pounding headache intervening you from having rational thoughts and proper decision making.

That was exactly what Emilia was feeling at the moment as she eyed the walls of the room that wasn't hers. She furrowed her eyebrows, a sense of deja vu mocking her as she stood up from the bed and taking the comforter off herself.

She was dressed, luckily.

Of course, she couldn't recognize who was the owner of the shirt and pants she was currently wearing.

They were comfortable though, whoever they belonged to wouldn't be getting them back anytime soon.

Her feet hit the cold ground, shivers went up the young blonde's spine as she still tried to make sense of what the hell happened last night and why the hell the room she was currently in was so dark.

Her head was still pounding, and it didn't help when the door was opened, letting light irk its way into the room, Emilia scrunched up her eyes, she knew there was probably a reason why all the blinds were closed shut. And judging by the look in her face and the growing pain in her head, that would most likely be the reason.

"Ah, I see sleeping beauty has finally awoken." Sebastian shot Emilia a charming smile before he stepped into the almost pitch black room.

"If you could shut the door again I wouldn't mind falling back asleep." Emilia scratched her head, her tired eyes lazily looking around the room trying to put some sense into what had happened.

Her head only led to them sleeping together, but having in mind she was fully dressed, she thought that maybe that wasn't exactly what happened the night before.

Sebastian chuckled, "You were drunk, I drove you home, and guess what, your drunk ass couldn't find the keys to the front door."

Emilia nodded, following Sebastian when he stepped out of the room, she covered her eyes, muttering profanities under her breath. She had a huge hangover, and it was really killing her head.

She blinked a couple of times, she needed a mirror and some explanations.

"Ok, so you're basically saying, I'm at your place  because I was too drunk to open a door." Emilia furrowed her eyebrows, following Sebastian through the colorfully decorated hallway. It surprised Emilia that his house would have such colorful paintings and sculptures.

"Precisely." Sebastian shrugged his shoulders as he climbed down the stairs in a calm manner, he seemed awfully calm.

"And the clothes?"

"Well you see-" he rolled his eyes, recalling last night as he led Emilia to the kitchen, "-you would think you couldn't get any more snarky, but let me tell you, when you get drunk it's like you suddenly have your head up your ass."

Emilia rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her pockets, "sorry, I guess."

Sebastian snorted, a small smile resting on his lips as they both arrived at the kitchen. "I actually enjoyed the show."

As if on cue, Emilia suddenly recalled stepping into his black Bugatti a few hours past midnight, suddenly remembering being awfully confused as to why Kaiya's car had suddenly vanished.