Chapter 7: Jax Easton

I never want to stop kissing her. Lavender feels so fucking good in my arms, and she tastes so fucking sweet. My whole body tingles as I draw her further into my hold, our kisses getting sloppier, hot, and desperate. 

Fuck, I don't know what I want to do with her first. I don't know if I want to fuck her in my kitchen or drop to my knees and make her cum or take her into my bedroom and do it all there. There are so many fucking options, and I want to do all of them. 

I want to her cum at least three times tonight. Usually, I know exactly what to do, but my brain is so fucking jumbled with her touching me. My cock could not be any harder.

We break away from the kiss, needing some air.

As if she knows that my mind is all over the fucking place, she runs her fingers delicately through my hair.

"Take control, sweet boy. What do you want? I want you to take it."

"Lavender, fuck, please. I just wanna fuck you."

I don't know who I am anymore. I sound like a teenager, begging to be fucked.

"Then fuck me, Slasher."

I spin us both around, her ass sticking out as I bend her over the kitchen island.

"Hands flat," I demand, feeling more in my element.

She does as I say without a second thought, and I see her shiver. So she likes it, good to know. I press my cock against her protruding ass, a little whimper leaving her mouth.

"Lift up your dress."

She does it.

"Pull down your soaking wet fucking panties," I command roughly, practically ready to pray to her.

She's fucking wet, and it's not hard to see that. Her fingers glisten, and she only just touched her underwear. I want to bury myself in her. I sink onto my knees first, however, taking her underwear off the rest of the way that she can't reach bent over like this.

"Palms flat, Lav."

I observe her arousal start to drip down her leg as I order her to do something.

She really fucking likes that.

I smile against her skin as I kiss along her inner thigh, seeing if I can taste any of her arousal already. I love seeing her turned on. It gives me so much gratification to know that I can do this for her, that I can make her feel good and feel comfortable enough to feel good. 

The second my lips touch her sensitive pussy, she relaxes against my face, giving into her pleasure immediately. I use my fingers to peel apart her pussy, needing to suck on her clit. I lick at her clit and feel it throb on my tongue, her legs trying to clench together to release the ache even slightly. But I push them apart. 

She tries to reach back to my head and force me to go faster and deeper, but I grumble to keep her palms flat, and that just about opens the floodgates. It takes her about thirty more seconds before she's a cumming mess in my hands. Her cum hits my tongue as I eat her up in pure happiness, moaning out at how fucking good she tastes. 

I hold her hips to help keep her steady, her knees weak from the orgasm. I run my tongue gently over the clit, just barely so it doesn't feel like much, but her sensitive self thrusts involuntarily. I grin, unable to help myself while I begin to stand back up.

"Are you doing okay, Lavender?" I ask, pressing my hand on her lower back.

"Oh, fuck. So so good," she replies sweetly, and I reach my hand to her clit.