Chapter 28: Iris Callahan

"Are you trying to make me even more horny?"

"Yes, is it working?" Jax tempts seductively.

I can only nod, my words dying in the back of my throat. Jax continues to talk dirty to me, but lowly to make sure no one else hears his words if there were someone else in this part of the Dallas' headquarters. 

If he keeps talking like that, I might do it. Take him deep inside me. Right here in this hallway. I take a deep breath, trying to push those thoughts away. 

But, the only thing I can think about now is his slamming me up against the wall, ripping my panties, and thrusting into my pussy so hard that he hits my g-spot every fucking time. 

I don't realize that I've got my bottom lip between my teeth before Jax pulls it out with his thumb.

"Don't do that. It turns me on more than you know."

My knees almost give out as an order is given to me. I try not to make it obvious because I'm not quite sure what I'm even feeling. I had no idea that being told what to do would turn me on so much. Before today, I was the one who took most of the control. 

Yeah, Jax told me to do things (and I willingly obliged), but it wasn't like this.

I can tell that he's way more comfortable on his own turf, but we weren't ready. And I can't help but feel way more excited for what this night is going to bring to the table. We haven't really touched on the whole dominant and submissive thing. 

We haven't really tried much because there hasn't been time, but also because the sex we've had so far has been mostly vanilla. Not everything but not enough to label the sex we've had as a dominant-submissing thing. 

During the day, the behavior doesn't continue, but when we have sex, I like it when Jax tells me what to do with the things we've done so far. It's way less pressure on me.

"You don't ease into anything."

"I'm glad you figured that out, flower."

Somehow, we make it to the bedroom that Guardian put us in, and I can already tell it's his. The door clicks open. Jax opens the door wide, allowing me to step through first. His large, strong hand touches the small of my back to guide me inside, and arousal pools between my thighs. 

If I were to reach up my skirt and touch my underwear right now, they would be soaking wet. I'm trying to hide it, trying not to seem like all I want from him is his delicious body, but he already knows. He already knows that I love him for many other reasons, but his body is just too hot to pass up.

The door closes behind us with a small thud. Without a second's hesitation, I'm up against the dark wall, his lips already on my throat. He pulls up my dress, so my black panties are showing. I look down at Jax's hands to see them gripping my thighs. 

I moan out in pleasure as he spreads my legs. My hands reach out, grabbing his belt, and tearing it off of him. My panties are violently yanked down, ripping in half. My ass is now against the cold wall, my legs spread, my whole body ready for whatever he will give me.

He doesn't even have enough time to pull down his pants before he loses control. He enters me deep, hard. Thrusting in a fluid motion as he keeps me up against the wall and balanced. He raises my arms above my head, kissing me desperately on the mouth. I moan loudly with each smack of his skin against mine. 

Jax's grunts do nothing but turn me on more, making me wetter by the second. I don't have time to think before I cum over his dick. He doesn't pull out in time, and his warm cum fills me, making me orgasm once again. We breathe heavily. 

Our chests touch one another as we do so. Jax exits me, his cum spilling out of me. He groans and runs a finger through it, holding it up to my mouth.

"Taste it. Now."

I take his thick finger in my mouth, religiously relishing the taste of us together. He takes a deep breath while he tries to get control of himself. His one hand releases my hands that were forced against the wall. I run my fingers through Jax's hair, his lips landing on my neck. 

He marks me diligently and with pride. He wants everyone to know that I'm taken, that they can't touch me. Of course, I'm gonna have to cover them up for work if they haven't disappeared by Monday. Or he puts more on me. 

I don't even know if I'm going to work on Monday. I don't really want to go to work at the strip club ever again, but I'll think about that later.

"We barely made it through the door."

Jax chuckles, his voice is raspy while his breath still catches up to him.

"That's how I thought that would go. I can't keep my hands off of you. Let's go get cleaned up, get some water, and then we can do it again."

I giggle and place a delicate kiss on Jax's lips. He steps back to give me enough room to start moving across the room to his large bathroom. He wraps his arms around my waist as we walk, his chin resting on my head. I feel light kisses on my neck and hands wrapping around my waist. The light kisses distract me from what our mission actually was. I guess I distracted him too.

"What are you doing?"

He only hums in response, the feeling of the vibrations making my body ache in want. Wanting his lips on every inch of my body, his hands skimming down my sides, his tongue sucking at my soft skin. He slides his hands back around my waist, laying one underneath my butt. The other is on my dress zipper. 

The soft, slow sound of the zipper being pulled down makes me alert of what's going to happen next. I watch as it falls to the floor, leaving my body open for exploration. I still have panties on but no bra. I couldn't with the dress. Jax's hand dips between my thighs. 

His rough callus' rubs against my skin. I bite my bottom lip as his fingers disappear. I whimper as his light touch skims the part of me that needs him to go faster and harder. His thick fingers slide over my clit, feeling my slick pussy. He takes his hand away, smirking at the wetness of his fingers.

"Always so ready for me."

My words jumble in my mouth, and I'm not able to speak. My whimpering moans fill the air as his finger slides into me. He growls as my pussy clenches and throbs over his finger. He moves his body so he's in front of me without moving his fingers from inside me. 

He kneels on the ground, humming in approval at my pussy. His tongue touches my already sensitive clit, licking it slowly to build up the tension. I grind my face on his tongue and grasp at his hair.

"Jax. Faster."

Obeying my command, Jax makes my cum harder than I have ever before. He licks all my juices up before his lips land on mine. I grind my body against him as his tongue caresses mine. He grabs my hips, and then the bottom of my shirt, lifting it over my head. 

As he moves his lips back down my soft skin, I throw my bra onto the floor, not wanting him to rip that too. Kisses run up my thigh, a kiss pressed to my clit, and his tongue runs up my stomach. 

Jax bites at my pink nipples, not at all hurting me, but I know that it's going to be sore tomorrow. He sucks on my nipple, pinching my other with his right hand. I hold the back of his head to make sure that he doesn't stop.

"You are such a vixen," he grumbles.

"Would you fuck me?"

"You are also very impatient. I'm going to take my sweet time."

Jax lifts me up into his arms and roughly throws me onto the bed. I groan at the loss of contact, slightly squirming on the bed for some kind of needed friction. He rips off his tie, but instead of throwing it on the bed, he climbs on top of me. Holy fucking shit.