Who is he?

"Waiting for you to gentleman...."
.
And like that again Aaradhya thought again was going towards the man who is becoming reason for her parents smile since last night...but suddenly she remembered...

Aaradhya POV:
"Holy shit"

How can I forget about to inform about all this kaand to my bestii...
"The great great Aashi tripathi "
But what's my fault she didn't call me from last two days.
"Did you call her?" my subconscious mind mocked me and shrugging of the thought I decided to call Aashi.

After 3 rings madam pick up the call and the conversation goes like this

"Oh my goodness...how did the princess get time to call me?" I knew that this was coming...but wait I alone am not a culprit this time.

"So what didn't you have my number to call me?" This was my counter attack.
And before she can say anything else... I dropped the bomb
"I am getting married."
And she was like

"Ok...so you are getting marri....what
YOU.ARE.GETTING.MARRIED."
And by this I Aaradhya Mishra gone deaf guys.

Jokes apart I just explain her the surface of the situation and she just said..."We are meeting...now"
And like this the conversation ended.

Aashi is coming to my bakery in 2 hours (according to her).
So I have to make her favourite butterscotch pastry as always.

And exactly after half an hour I see a excited Aashi coming towards me and before I can think anything else I was captured in a bone crushing hug by the madam.
"Who is he...? , kaun hai kya krta hai... photo dekha, sab chodo naam kya hai bande ka...?"
....
And after pounding a tons of questions on me she looked and me as I was an alien.."bol naa...." She said shaking me in her oh so irritated voice.
"Only if you let me speak..."
"Aur haa... for the all of your above questions the answer is mujhe nhi pta."
.
"Like maine poocha hi nahi... papa aur mummy jante hai and I am going to meet him tomorrow."
And she was looking at me with her wide eyes...Aashi is my school friend all though she was younger then me but still she is my bestii...we both are different from each other in every aspects.
Like I like traditional she likes comfy and western. I love kk, Arijit, Ankit, Arman...songs she likes Selena, Shawn, Taylor,dua lipa...songs. I am fond of old Bollywood she stuck with Korean dramas. According to me emotional attachment is must for living together meanwhile according to her money is everything... it's not like she is gold digger type, she wants her own money like she is always straightforward and practical in life. She never get emotionally attached to anyone. I always wonder how she became my bestii. Although she is very bold type but I know she has a soft corner for me.
...
But still I am not able to share my insecurities with her.
...
"GREAT"... Her high pitched sound put me out from my bubble of thoughts.
"Where are you guys gonna meet?" taking a bite from her butterscotch pastry she asked me. "Here ..in the bakery... I am not going to take a holiday and that too on Sunday you know how much rush is there on Sundays." I put my reason which was ofcourse a valid one.
"What are you going to wear... don't tell me your daily formals which you wear for the bakery." i know this was going to come her blabbering about the dressing.
"So... what do you want...? Mai nayi naveli dulhan bankr aau unse milne ke liye..?" I replied in a bored tone... trust me I was loosing my interest in this conversation.
"UNKE...and all hmm.." again she started in her teasing tone by wiggling her eyebrows.
Like seriously here I am thinking how this all come to an end soon and she was making fun of me.

Like all this our conversation came to an end after an hour... which I thought but Aashi was having some other plans.

She took out her phone and said to me "I am coming I have to make a call."
After nearly five to six minutes she came back with an evil smile on her face .

Kanha ji... something is wrong.

"Give me your phone..." She blabber sitting on the chair. I gave her my phone but there was something going on in her mind and before I can register it or think any further she dialled a number and put it on speaker.

It ringed and ringed...but no response.
"Seems like... like your would be hubby is really a busy person." And here my eyes go wide. she called him that too with my phone. I face palm myself because there was nothing I can do with her. And seeing my condition she was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Will we become bad if we kill our own best friend.

.
.

Author's pov:

A giant room with a big glass window. A man was sitting very peacefully his face was towards the window. There was a rubik cube in his hand which he was continuously rotating.

Another man was sitting on opposite of him on the couch.

"How old is this cube... like I am seeing this since I am with you is their anything special about it?"

"This has been with me since all this started and now this will with me... till I will make everything over."

"Will it all be worth it... think again once."

"Thinking what?"

"Are you sure you are going to do this... like you will be loosing everything for her will it be anyhow beneficial for you."

"Definitely."

So this was the chapter..let me know if you like it.

Vote the chapter and yes is their any of your favourite character or favourite scene till now?

Thank you for reading.😊