Invitation

Being engaged in her work Aaradhya didn't noticed that her phone was continuously ringing until a staff of the bakery make her aware by handling her phone to her. As she pick up the call.....
Aashi - may I get the honour to know what was you doing that make you soo busy that you are not picking up the call....
(But before she could say anything Aashi again said)
"It's ok tell me later we are coming so reserve our favourite spot...ok"
Aaradhya - but Aashi....
Aashi- no but...no if we are coming that's it.
Saying this she cut the call.
...

(Half an hour later)

Aaradhya was checking her monthly expenses of her bakery just when the door pushed in of the bakery revealing a frustrated Aashi with Mrunali whose face was so dull like she was on verge of crying.

Understanding the gravity of the situation Aaradhya drop her work then and there and went towards a vacant table which was reserved for them. As soon as she sit there she turned towards Mrunali and before she could ask or say anything Aashi interrupted.
"I'm telling you this last time Mrunali if you are going to make this sulking face for that jerk, arrogant, grumpy man then I am going to smash this vase on your head." And with that Mrunali hurriedly wiped her unshed tears and look helplessly towards Aaradhya.
"What's going on...do anybody gonna tell me....?" Aaradhya said looking at both of them simultaneously called the staff to bring their regular snacks to eat.
"Madam has gone so much into her stupid crush that she even accepted the humiliation from that arrogant self centred person and didn't even try to justify herself and came back from there silently....." and with that Aashi told all the back story of whatever happens in Atharva cabin.

Aaradhya seemed losted after hearing everything but again composed herself after hearing Aashi saying "Are you going to say anything or not to this Dumbo.."
"Yes, Mrunali you shouldn't......." As Aaradhya was saying all that to Mrunali a voice take back their attention towards the entrance.
"Hello bhabhi maa..." And it was non other than Prakhar.
"Oh god! What more worst is waiting for me to ruin my already spoiled mood today." said Aashi while rolling her eyes.
"When you can look good with a smile why to ruin your beauty with a sulking face." saying that Prakhar took his seat beside Aaradhya.
"You...." But before Aashi could say further Aaradhya cut her inbetween.
"Guys guys.... Prakhar has called me yesterday he has to show me invitation cards samples for the engagement that's why he is here." saying this she turned towards him and gestured him to show her the samples.

"So.. bhabhi maa, the samples are quite simple but beautiful and classy just like your preference." Saying this he showed everyone the samples and everyone really liked them.
"These are really good...nice choice Prakhar." appreciated Aaradhya.
"Oh! not me it's your overdramatic would be husband, he make me run atleast 20 publications houses then selected these according to you." saying this Prakhar shook his head.
..
And like that they all have a chit chat for sometime meanwhile all of them teasing Aaradhya, Prakhar flirting with Aashi and Aashi being Aashi getting frustrated over his cheesy lines among all of them Mrunali was a little bit quite today but still chaotic Prakhar make her laugh too.

"So is your brother going to invite his arrogant friend also at his engagement party?" Aashi asked Prakhar capturing the attention of Aaradhya and Mrunali.
"Kaun... Atharva bhai? ..."
" Ofcourse who else is arrogant like him....kyu Mrunali?" Aashi said Prakhar looking towards Mrunali.
"Did something happen guys.... I can sense the tension in the air since I came here." Prakash asked to no one particular.
"Nothing your brother's best friend aka Mrunali's self centred boss humiliated her just because she tried to apologise him." Aashi said to him.
"See... Atharva bhai is like that don't mind him. It's just he has anger issues. He doesn't said or do something intentionally which hurt anyone it's just the heat of the situation. " Prakhar consoled Mrunali.

Aaradhya was listening each and every word of Prakhar very deeply then said to him .
"You know him very well don't you?"
"No .. bhabhi maa it's just he is like a father figure to me like Anirudh bhai and I respect him a lot he is strict but he is really a adorable and ofcourse talented person." saying this a smile spread on both Prakhar and Aaradhya face.
"And yes crack head he is definitely invited in the engagement." He said to Aashi on which she gave him a tight lips smile making Aardhya and Mrunali laugh at them but what he said next make both of them numb.

"So what you want crack head...wo apni shadi me hame nhi bulae to bhai bhi apni me unko na bulae...."

All the colours of Mrunali face drained out listening that...
"Is...iis... Atharva..si..sir married...?" Mrunali asked doing her best not to shutter.

Prakhar who was busy in fighting with Aashi doesn't pay much attention and said .."yes...he is married."

So this was today's update, hope you liked it let me know in comment box.

Vote and comment for next chapter.

Bye bye...