Panic

Author's pov
Aaradhya's mind went to all the possibilities while she was wiggling to get out from the captative of the person holding her. As she try harder the grip on her waist got tight and she hissed in pain. A lone tear skipped from her eyes. Due to darkness of the corner of the corridor she was not able to see the person's face and more over that he has put on a mask.

"I have just came here to make you remind that things are not over yet, he always get whatever he wanted to, and he was, he is and ofcourse he will always be your worst nightmare."
Saying this the person disappeared in the darkness as the steady footsteps were coming from the opposite side.

Aaradhya was glued to the ground tears and sweat were visible on her face. Then she heard Amrita's voice and she immediately wipe down her face and make herself look presentable and marched towards her.

"I was just roaming around...."

Amrita ," oh! It's fine.... let's go everyone is waiting."

And the both went downstairs to the party.

Prakhar and Aashi were enjoying thier mojito roaming their eyes on the party.

When suddenly a man entered in the party along with a woman and all the eyes snapped towards them. They had a dominating aura around them. Confidence and success was the only thing visible around them.

"Wow ..who are they?" Aashi asked being amused like everyone.

"Hai... buisness patner but harkate pati patni wali hai..." Prakhar said taking a sip from his drink.

"Matlab...." Aashi asked being all curious about the couple.

"Now I can't explain syllabus of 12th class to 6th student.." Prakhar again said not paying much attention to glare Aashi was passing her.

"Well.... I am getting bored kaash meri fuljhadi hoti aur mai uske saath long drive pr jata...." Prakhar said dreaming and grinning looking somewhere.

"Eww ...  kuch acha naam rkhte tumhare girlfriend offend nhi hui iss naam se..." Aashi make him come out from his lala land.

" Girlfriend...huhh..meri bike ka naam hai fuljhadi... wo to bhaiya ke sath car me aana pada wrna mai abtk nikal liya hota." Prakhar said sulking

" Well.... I don't want to say this like ever...but keh to thk rhe ho boring to hai yeah." Aashi said making faces.

"Hey... momos khane chaloge?..waise ghoom lege night drive...bolo?" Prakhar asked narrowing his eyes.

"Ides to acha hai but... what about bike?" Aashi pouted.

"Wait here....mai Atharva bhai se maang kr aata hu." Prakhar said and moved towards Anirudh and Atharva who were talking to eachother.

Meanwhile on the other side...

"Hello Mr. Thakur. It's really nice to meet you well we don't get a chance so yes it's quite impressive that you make your presence here.....well would you like to have a dance."
A girl in her late twenties asked Vidhaan in her over sugarcoated words .

Before he could respond a voice boomed from behind...

"He will surely but before that I would love if you spare few minutes for us ..." And there was standing Trisha Gupta in her marvelous aura.

" And there was standing Trisha Gupta in her marvelous aura

Vidhaan smrinked internally and went towards her.

"She was just asking randomly , it was just a dance." He said more like in a teasing tone which done nothing but fuled her anger.

" If I slit her throat...then it will be nothing just a death...what say." She replied in her oh so serious tone.

Vidhaan poked his tongue to his left cheek and smrinked at his lady.

Leaning towards her ear he whispered " let's go to him"

Trisha doesn't say anything but forward maintaining her aura.

Meanwhile Aaradhya and Amrita has also joined Anirudh and Atharva.

While Aashi and Prakhar were standing behind them making sulking faces cause Anirudh scold them for roaming at late night.

Atharva was seeking glaces to Aaradhya while Aaradhya was trying her best to act normal and ignore him.

" Hello Mr. Dwivedi. It's nice to see you." Trisha forwarded her hands towards Atharva.

"Hello Miss. Gupta... it's all my pleasure that you came...and you too Mr. Thakur it's nice to meet you in person." Atharva said with a professional smile on his face.

"Thank you Mr. Dwivedi." Vidhaan nodded to him.

"Meet him he is my friend more like family to me Mr. Anirudh Pathak well known neurologist and she is his fiance Aaradhya Shukla....and Anirudh she is Miss Trisha Gupta we are collaborating with her company for the new upcoming textile designing and he is well known business man and our patner he is giving the financial support to our new upcoming plan Mr. Vidhaan Thakur." Atharva introduced them

After sometime Amrita dragged Atharva to the corner and said" she is getting married that too with your best friend leave her now bhai... "She said looking at Anirudh and Aaradhya who were talking to each other.
"Not so easily....." Atharva said and went away from there.

Everyone was talking to eachother meanwhile Aaradhya was feeling someone constant gaze on her. She excused herself from there and came outside the mansion for fresh air she was feeling so suffocation there...but again she started feeling someone was following her...she started walking faster and soon she found herself in parking area. She felt presence behind her she bend down and hide behind a car , she put her palms on her mouth for not making any sound, she heard someone footsteps and she stand up and started walking backwards when she collided with someone and a screm left her mouth.

As she turn around only to find Atharva standing there. Seeing him she started crying bitterly without thinking anything she clutched his shirt tightly and start taking heavy breaths while crying bitterly.

Atharva understood that she was on the verge of having her painc attack.
He cupped her face in between his hands and make her look at him.

"Hey.... Aaradhya listen I am here you are safe... Aaradhya listen..." He said shaking her but her crying was not calming down all the events happen today had triggered her badly.

"No...he...he is back...he is here ....every...thing ...got... ruined..." She was breathing heavily.

"Hey .. listen... I am here you are safe no one is gona do anything Aaradhya..." He said but she was not calming down.

"He .. will ruin me... everything is finished.... " She was chanting all this when Atharva hugged her tightly.

"Nothing will happen , he will not be able to do anything this time"

When he bend down to look at her she fainted in his arms.

So that was today's update.

Hope many doubts were cleared and many created.

Stay tuned for next update vote and comment.

Thank you 😊