Shopping

Author's pov

"You are looking really really beautiful you know...."
"....how can I be beautiful, when I am not even that perfect.."

"And who says that for being beautiful you have to be perfect..?"
"Oh! You are saying that a person can be imperfect but still can be beautiful..."
"Of course..grace..see isn't the nature gave us thousands of examples that we can imperfectly beautiful..like my Grace.."
"....(Giggles)..you are something with words you know..."
"I am everything with you for you..."

"I miss you...."
"But I am here grace in front of you why you miss me...."
(With tear filled eyes)..."no ..we are not together I miss you... I really miss you.."

With a jerk he got up from his bed , resting his head inbetween his palms. Sweat beads were formed on his forehead and he was taking harsh breath...it was now a normal thing to him having these nightmare since years now but still they manage to shake him to core.

Suddenly his trace broke by a knock on his door.
"Atharva bhaiya neeche aa jaiye... breakfast ready hai."

"And here another same hectic day goes on without you...and with your beautiful yet painful memories... making me feel failure again."

...

"Get up Aaradhya, it's almost 8 in the morning Anjali ji ka call aaya tha Anirudh and Prakhar are already on the way....and Aashi is also coming soon...get up beta hurry up..." Meera was doing all of her best to wakeup her daughter but whom was she kidding the twisted games resting beside her nightstand was telling the untold story of her sleepless night.

But listening to her mother that her tornado Aashi is coming Aaradhya got up with a jerk and run towards the bathroom.

Time skip

Aaradhya was in her room getting ready in her plain organza suit with loose braid. After applying kajal and mascara to her eyes that was giving her a mesmerizing look she apply lip tint and after giving a last look to her in the mirror she went downstairs.

As she was descending the stairs her phone pinged up with a notification.
It was from the a staff of her bakery.

"Mam... today there are total 25 orders of cakes and 38 pastries. You was not coming today that's why I make a soft copy of the bills and send it to you please have a look whenever you have time "

She was replying her text and was engrossed in her phone.

Meanwhile telling her mom.

"Kya yr mummy...utho utho sb aa gaye tum late ho... kaun aaya abhi tk dekho bakery ka kaam bhi pending me hi h...kaun aa gya inti subhe bolo dek......."

Her tongue tied down when she saw Anirudh sitting with her father and mother.

"Good morning " he said while biting his lips to control his laughter.

"..hh.. good morning..." Aaradhya said with a nervous smile meanwhile her father face palmed himself at her daughter's act and her mother was giving her death glare which was doing nothing but making her more nervous.

"Beta ... Prakhar bhi aane wala tha na...?" Meera asked.

"Ji.. aunty wo bahar hai kuch saman mummy ne bheja hai whi nikal rha hoga car se..." Anirudh replied maintaining his calm and composed self.

"Drop the formality... I am no different for you and Aaru call me mummy like her... isn't you my son too..." Meera said with a chuckle.

"Ok .. mummy " Anirudh said with a pause a little bit hesitation was in his tone but not the uncomfortable one .