Gift

So... today's update is decided to my bestii whose birthday is today.
Happy birthday bestii.....
And I hope you all also bless her on her special day

Enjoy reading....

Author's pov
(Flashback continued)

After a while....

"I have given her medicine and due to it's effect she will surely be sleepy for few hours...." Anirudh said looking towards Aashi.

Then in a swift way he lift her up in his arms and move towards the car.

...

It was late night so Mr. and Mrs. Shukla has went to bed.

Aashi slowly opened the door with the spare keys and then entered in the house tip toed with Anirudh who has Aaradhya in his arms cause they don't want to make worry her parents.

Anirudh lay down her swiftly on her bed and again after repeating all the precautions to Aashi he went out to the car in which Prakhar was waiting for him.

End of the flashback

"So...by this way everything ended like this.....but tu.. behosh kaise ho gayi...?" Aashi asked her shifting towards her.

Before she can reply the door burst open revealing a beautiful figure in front of them. Concern and care was visible on her face.

(Her look)

(Her look)

"Kya ho gya hmare aaru ko...? " She said while sitting beside Aaradhya.

"Aashi ne call pr bataya...tu behosh ho gayi...behan shadi fix hone ka gehra sadma laga hai ya phir khusi ke attacks aa rhe tujhe...?" She asked showing her concern face to Aaradhya.

"Mai bilkul thik thak hu ok...tum dono jyada chinta mt kro... aur yha meri tabiyat khrab hai usme bhi tum logo ko comedy soojh rhi hai...."Aaradhya said while showing her fake glare to both of her friends who royally ignore her.

"By the way aunty se oats bheje hai tere liye jakr fresh hoke kha liyo..."Mrunali said putting the bowl beside her table.

"Aree use chood mai tujhe pictures dikhati hu kal ki...." Aashi said jumping beside Mrunali. Aaradhya who was going towards the bathroom also went towards her to look at them.

As she was showing Mrunali pictures suddenly Mrunali screamed .... which halted Aashi hand.

"WAIT.... "

" Pagal hai kya kaan ke parde faad degi....kya hua....?" Aashi said to her while rubbing her ears.

"Yeah...to wohi hai..."

"Kaun....?"

"The person I have crush on..." Mrunali said pointing her finger towards the person in the picture Aaradhya jumped to see only to get froze down it was non other than...

ATHARVA DWIVEDI....

"All over the whole world...you only got him for having crush..." Aaradhya asked her giving her a pleading look.

"Aur kya... just like love at first sight..." Mrunali said dreamingly.

"Yeah to jiju ke friend hai....wo bhi kafi ache and inki jo behan hai uski kafi bante hai apni Aaru se..." Aashi informed her showing her all teeths.

"Really.... Aaru tu meri setting kra sakti hai iska matlab...."excited Mrunali said to her.

"Setting nhi.... it's going to be disaster for the whole system.... keep him out from your brain as well as dream... forget him." Aaradhya said while getting inside the bathroom.

Mrunali and Aashi watched her disappearing figure then look at each other with a confused gaze.

"Isse kya hua...." Mrunali said to Aashi

"Kuch nhi kisi ka ghar baste nhi dekha ja rha madam se ...you don't worry from today onwards I will help you in the mission....AP.." Aashi said in her encouraging voice.

"AP....?" Mrunali confusingly asked.

"Aree...AP means Atharav Patao..."

And like that the blabber go on.

After few hours...

All three of them were sitting while Meera called Aaradhya downstairs.

"Beta there is a parcel for you..." She said and handover her a small box.

"Have you ordered something...?" She asked.
"Ha..mumma.... I forgot... it's my parcel I ordered few days ago..." Aaradhya somehow replied and immediately run towards her room.

Meera shake her head at her daughter's behaviour and again ingrosed herself in household works.

In the room

"What's that....?...tune kuch order kiya tha bataya nhi...." As always curious Aashi interpreted and snatch the box from her and opened it in one go.

"Oh my goodness.... it's so pretty" now it was Mrunali turn to be shocked.

 it's so pretty" now it was Mrunali turn to be shocked

"Tulip... isn't it your favourite flower...?" Aashi asked her smiling.

"Jiju ne gift kiya hai kya.... cause it looks expensive and tu khud pr itna kharch nhi kregi I knew it." Aashi said in a questioning manner.

"Bol na...say something..." Mrunali shake her making her came out of the thought.

"It's... nothing like that...no body gifted me.... it's... it's just I like it so I bought it.....and one more thing... TULIP IS NOT MY FAVOURITE."  saying this she take the box and put it in the side drawer and lay down on the bed covering herself completely with duvet.

"Iski mansik stithi bigad gai hai kya shadi ki wajah se....?" Mrunali asked Aashi while looking at the lying figure on the bed.

"Don't know waise jiju dimak ke hi doctor hai don't worry he will handle....hamari dost pagal nhi hogi...." Aashi said dramically looking at the ceiling.

"I can hearing everything..." Aaradhya said under the covers.

They both clear their throats and said

"Tu soo ja...aaram kr...kuch nhi hua.."

As they were sitting suddenly Mrunali phone pinged a message and when she opened it she scream top of her lungs resulting Aaradhya jerked off the duvet amd Aashi fall from the edge of the bed.

"Aaj tu pakka krke aaai hai mere kaan faad hi degi...?" Aashi said rubbing her back.

"What happened Mrunali..?" Concerned Aaradhya asked her.

"I am selected in the interview at my dream place..." Mrunal said being excited.

"Really... which one." Aashi asked.

"SILK TEXTILE AND FASHION LTD"

SO THIS WAS TODAY'S UPDATE.

BYE BYE....

AND AGAIN WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTII... 🎉🎂.