Finally

Author's pov:
"Maa ... What's the point of taking him to the meet her." Feeling too much annoyed Anirudh asked her mother with a sulking face.
"So that you don't run away in the middle or who knows you make my poor upcoming bhabhi scare so she ran away." Prakhar replied giggling.
"And more of it....who knows she has a sister or a friend just like her." Giving him a smack on his head Mrs. Pathak retired from thier home not before giving them a warning of "get ready on time "

Prakhar's mother and Anirudh mother shared a beautiful bond together since Anirudh's mother was married. But unfortunately prakhar's mother left the world while giving birth to prakhar.... prakhar's father was an army officer so he was not able to give him a proper upbringing so that from that time Anjali become a mother for both of the children.... Anirudh as well as Prakhar. Prakhar is also treated like younger brother by Anirudh all though Anirudh is way more calm and mature than him.

"Wait..." Anirudh interrupted in between, "what do you mean by upcoming bhabhi...is she a daily sop of star plus..?"

"Chill big brother... I just mean hone wali  ." Prakhar replied while making his hairs looking in the mirror.

Anirudh let our a breath and shake his head at his antics.
.
.

Shukla's home...

I've got it all
Jimmi choo and Manolo, Pranda, Galliano ...
I can't get enough I want more and more...
Louis Vuitton and the Stella McCartney, Donatella Versace....
The newest line from GUCCI!!
gulabi aankhen jo meri dekhi ,
Diwana har Dil ho gya.......

Music was blasting in the room of Aaradhya and two girls were dancing on the beat with whole heart openly like there was no tomorrow.
Suddenly the door of the room open still they were unaware of the presence till...

The music suddenly got off and they snap their head towards the music system and their standing Meera glaring at both of the girls from top to bottom.
Messy bun, oversized t-shirt, and face mask this was Aashi. Hairs secured in a clutch, sleeveless kurti and plazo of pastel colour this was Aaradhya both were looking non less than a total mess.

Looking at Meera they gave her a nervous smile and jump off the bed... before Meera could say anything they both shouted in union..."We will be ready in 5 minutes."
And ran towards the bathroom.
Shaking her head at their behaviour Meera left the room not before telling them to join them quickly for the breakfast.
.
.
After half an hour at dining table.

Mr. And Mrs. Shukla, Aaradhya and Aashi were having thier breakfast.
"That was a nice decision of night stay after a longggg...time it was a great fun last night." Aashi said to Meera while eating her favourite breakfast made by Meera.
"Ya..ya great fun I have to tolerate her blabbering all over night." Aaradhya said while looking down and digging into her breakfast.
Meera chukled at their little chit-chat then in her not-so-serious tone she said " Well...jokes aside I don't want to listen any childish misbehave today meet them sincerely and politely ok."

"Them..."  Aashi said in a confused face.
"Yes .. I forgot to inform his cousin brother will also be there. He is a sweet person don't worry and he is younger than you too Aaradhya." Meera replied with a sincere smile.

After that they both get ready for not so interested (according to Aaradhya) meeting.

As usual Aashi got ready in her comfy white jumpsuit with a half bun...(yes guys wo kal preparation ke saath aai thi.)
And Aaradhya got ready in lavender colour organza suit .
After satisfying with thier look they both got down wave a bye to couple and settled in the car.

"So...?" Aashi said looking at Aaradhya who's focus was on the road.
"What...?" Aaradhya said still focusing on driving.
"So.... what are you going to ask... what have you decided to talk...Aashi was asking in the middle her phone started ringing.
"It's Mrunali..." She said picking up the call.
"Hey babygirl... what's up." She said excited picking up the call.
"Guess what I have a great news for you." Aashi said without letting her speak. " Our great great Aaru is going on a date...and if everything is fine then madam is going to get married."

"It's not a date ok." Aaradhya said cutting her in mid but Aashi being Aashi she ignored her completely.
"I called you to give you surprise but instead you gave me a shock." Mrunali said from the other side.

"What's surprise...any new gossip?" Aashi said grinning.
"No... actually...the thi..ng..is.." Mrunali was stammering in between her talk .

"What the matter say it clearly....spill it out madam." Aashi said in her demanding tone.

"I am having a crush."

And Aaradhya put the break suddenly and they both jerked forward.
"What " they both said in union.
...

Inside the bakery....

Anirudh and Prakhar were sitting on the chair which was on the corner of the bakery , waiting for the girls to arrive. Anirudh was busy with his phone while Prakhar was being restless and he was seeking glances from the exit.

"Can't the girls be on time..." He murmure under his breath but it didn't go unnoticed by Anirudh and he pass him a glare which made him shut up.

"I am going outside bhai... I have to take a call." Prakhar said and get up from his seat.

Outside the bakery

Aaradhya parked the car and they both get down and went towards the bakery.
"Holy shit..." Aashi gasped which make Aaradhya look towards her.
Aashi was admiring the Mustag GT parked in all glory in front of her. Her eyes were like popping out from the socket.

(Yes guys if it's delusion the let it make a little more well your author is also a big fan of cars so.... enjoy 😃)

"Let's go Aashi we are already late." Aaradhya said dragging her.
"Wait Aaru... it's like a dream at least let me click a picture you go I am joining you."

Aaradhya went inside shaking her head.

As she enter inside her eyes snapped towards the person sitting in the corner. His face was like made for admiring. His surrounding was screaming different aura arround him as she went further a different intoxicating colong filled her nostrils.

"Miss Aaradhya Shukla.." he spoke make her come out of her bubble of thought .

Was she admiring him.
NOOO...!! A BIG NO.
(According to her..hehehe)

"Hii .." he again said forwarding his hand towards her. She looked at his hand then toward his face then after a few seconds she took his hand in her and gave him a handshake.

"Dr. Anirudh Pathak."
He introduced himself.
"Hello nice to meet you.." she replied with a genuine smile adoring her face.

"Yes...nice to meet you... finally"
He replied and murmure the last word under his breath which was only audible to him.

So guys do you all enjoyed the new update?

Mrunali is new character you will get to know about her in further chapters.

And you all can imagine all the characters according to your will.

Thank you 😊