Letter

Author's pov

As Anirudh and Prakhar leave the bakery , Aashi also took her leave from there by cab.

Aaradhya was again busy in her work.
After a while the door of the bakery open and a cheerful figure was coming towards her it was non other than the same anniversary cake girl.

"Hii..." She said giving Aaradhya her sunshine smile.
"Oh! .. hello" Aradhaya also replied her by giving a genuine smile.

"So... today I am here to buy...mmmm.." she was looking at the pastry and cupcakes through the glass on the counter.
"Yes... I want chocolate cupcakes." She said clapping her hands.

"I see...you really have a sweet tooth little munchkin" Aaradhya said while laughing.

"By the way what's your name?" Aaradhya asked her while taking out cupcakes.

"Amrita D..hmm Tiya for you." She said while smiling.

"Ok...so Tiya are you not in hurry today...or today your brother is in a good mood of not going to kill you" Aaradhya again laughed while giving her cupcakes.

Amrita hurriedly grab and pay for them while murmuring something under her breath.

"You are soo sweet and yes now my brother is in good mood thanks for that."

After that she hurriedly retired from there.

Aaradhya chukled at her behaviour.
Then she remembered about the party and she called her bestii.

"Hey.... what are you going to wear in party?"

"See...Aaru I have two options one is shimmer bodycon dress and another one is a floral maxi dress....so I will decide it after trying them which one I am wearing."

"Ok ..mtlb tera fix hai....what will I wear......"

And the conversation goes tooo...long and end with nothing they decided that they will meet up at Aaradhya place for final decision.

It was evening and Aaradhya was going back to her home.
She came towards her car and she saw a bouquet of tulip and a card places on the windshield of her car with a note.

Mi amor
Getting married... interesting.
My bellissima is soo happy right... after a long time.
Don't you think it's time to give you a reminder or we can say a reality check to your would be husband.

In your thoughts always
...

Aaradhya hands start trembling. All the past incident began to play in her mind.

"No...no..! It can't be happening..." She started stammering and without second thought tears start flowing though her eyes she throw away the card and the bouquet near the wheels of car just then her eyes went through another note kept on other side.

Don't you dare throw away my flowers...or you will have to face consequences.

With panic state she again grab the flowers from the ground and kept them on backseat of her car and drove away from there to her home.

Apart from all that someone's heating gaze was on her till she retired from there, with a smirk that gaze follow her till she was gone away from the sight.

.
Silk textile and fashion Ltd.

inside the cabin of MD..

There was a dangerous silence in the cabin. Two employees were standing in front of their boss while looking down. Suddenly the tiles of the floor has become very interesting for them.

And the next second they hear a laugh a dangerous sarcastic laugh which was indicating non other than the danger.

"So...Mr. Sharma wants explanation for the deeds done by me in the meeting....like always fuking explanations...ok go I will handle the rest." And at the end her voice became again deadly cold.

Inside the cabin of CEO.

There were few people discussing something with their boss when someone banged the door and enter.

"Don't you have manners of knocking Miss. Trisha?"

"Are you sure you wanna talk about manners Mr. Sharma?"

He became quite and dismissed everyone from his cabin and move towards Trisha.

"What do you want now after creating the scene in the last meeting. How can you cut the hands of your own investor."

Trisha let out a smirk and forward a letter towards him.

Mr. Sharma look at the letter and his face become pale.

Resignation letter

"What do you think of yourself. Are you threatening me with this resignation letter?... listen this is my compa..."

"THIS.IS.MY.FATHER'S.COMPANY"
She roared in her cold voice slamming her hands on the table.

"Buisness is all about brain game you either play or get played and you very well known even if you become the king I am still the queen of this cheq board and without me this whole company's existence can be vanished. So think carefully before questioning or asking explanation for my work. I hate interruption."
She said glaring at Mr. Sharma and went towards the door and suddenly again turn around and said

"And remember one this very clearly from now onwards don't dare to show your authority over my things. The whole buisness world knows how much cunning and possessive is Trisha Gupta for her things. I hope you understand."

With that she came out of the cabin.

She was going towards the her cabin while her phone ringed looking at the caller ID she let out a chuckle and smiled while picking up the call.

Other side of the call ..
"So...do you decide in which dress miss graceful is going to gave her presence in the party..."

"Ofcourse...you are going to see it at the venue. It's going to be a memorable day let's gave everyone a graceful entry."

"Ofcourse"

So this was today's edit.

If you like share your thoughts with comments and vote so I get to know you are liking it.

Thank you.