|02|

SpellCraft: 1250

SpellCraft: 1250

Chapter 2 |Whispers of Destiny|

In the whispers of Eldoria's mysteries, uncertainty grips my heart, questioning the path ahead and the shadows of decisions yet to reveal themselves.

- Y/N

•❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅•

Y/N Pov

The new day began with the sweet aroma of freshly baked goods wafting through the air, creating an inviting atmosphere.

However, I remained resolute in my decision to resist the magical pull of the Mystic Arts Academy.

The kitchen was a haven of comfort, with Grandma bustling around, her hands expertly kneading dough.

I leaned against the kitchen counter, arms crossed, a furrowed brow revealing my internal conflict.

The recent acceptance letter lay on the table, an unwelcome messenger of change.

Y/N: I won't go, Grandma! I hate the idea of that magical academy.

I declared, my voice carrying a mixture of frustration and defiance.

Grandma, sensing my turmoil, wiped her flour-dusted hands on her apron and approached with a gentle smile.

Grandma: Sweetheart, we need to talk.

She said softly, her eyes filled with understanding.

The old wooden table, witness to countless conversations, now hosted the clash of wills between tradition and the allure of the mystical academy. I nodded, prepared for the impending discussion.

 I nodded, prepared for the impending discussion

Y/N: I just want a normal life, Grandma. Magic only brings chaos.

I expressed, my gaze fixed on the letter that held my destiny.

Grandma, understanding the gravity of the moment, nodded and produced the letter, placing it in front of me.

Grandma: You've been accepted, my dear. It's a sign.