|08|

SpellCraft: 1700 

SpellCraft: 1700 

Chapter 8|The Healing Light| 

In the darkest moments, it is the light within us that guides our way.

 - Y/N

•❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅•

Author Pov

As Y/N and Irene entered Prince Jin's lecture hall, they were met with an atmosphere of reverence and anticipation. The room was bathed in a soft, soothing glow, emanating from the gentle light manipulation of Prince Jin himself.

Prince Jin stood at the front of the hall, his demeanour calm and reassuring as he addressed the eager students.

Prince Jin: Welcome, esteemed scholars of Mystic Arts Academy. Today, we delve into the realm of healing, exploring the power of light to mend and restore.

His voice carried a serene quality, like a gentle breeze on a summer's day, as he began to explain the principles of healing through light manipulation.

Prince Jin: Before that, lets have an introductory session.

.

.

.

Prince Jin: Healing is an art as ancient as time itself, a delicate dance between light and life force. In this class, you will learn to harness the healing properties of light, guiding its energy to mend wounds, soothe pain, and restore balance to the body and mind.

He paused, his gaze sweeping over the room with a serene smile.

Prince Jin: Now, let us put theory into practice. Watch closely as I demonstrate the art of healing through light manipulation.

With a graceful motion, Prince Jin extended his hands, palms facing outward. A soft, golden glow emanated from his fingertips, casting a warm radiance across the room.

Y/N and Irene watched in awe as Prince Jin focused his energy, channelling the healing light towards a small potted plant on his desk. The plant, wilted and withered, seemed to stir under the gentle touch of his magic.

As Prince Jin concentrated, the golden light enveloped the plant, its leaves unfurling and blossoming anew. A chorus of gasps and murmurs rippled through the room as the once-dying plant transformed before their eyes, vibrant and full of life.

Prince Jin: The power of healing lies within each of you. With patience and compassion, you can harness the light to restore balance and vitality to all living things.

His words hung in the air, imbued with the wisdom of ages past. Y/N felt a stirring within her, a newfound sense of purpose and determination to master the art of healing.