|07|

SpellCraft:1970

SpellCraft:1970

Chapter 7|Royal Encounters|

In the dance of fate, sometimes the most unexpected collisions lead to the most extraordinary adventures.

-Snow 

•❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅•

Author Pov

On the vibrant second day of the Academy, an air of anticipation electrified the atmosphere as students congregated to meet the esteemed princes of several kingdoms. The assembly hall buzzed with excitement, alive with the murmurs of eager students and the fluttering of anticipation. Among them, Y/N and Irene navigated through the throngs of their peers, their determination evident as they sought to secure a prime vantage point for the royal introduction. Yet, fate had its own whimsical plans, leading them once again into an unexpected collision with a mysterious stranger—a figure seemingly drawn to the chaos that swirled around them.

Y/N looked at the person and exclaimed

Y/N: Oh, look who it is, our favorite sourpuss!

Y/N couldn't resist the opportunity to tease the stranger who bumped into her once more. Her words carried a mischievous edge, a hint of amusement dancing in her eyes as she delivered the jab. Irene just stood there awkwardly seeing the same person who bumped into them a few days ago.

Irene: Seems like you're on a collision course with disaster, aren't you?

She tried to lighten the mood with a playful comment, but it seemed to only add fuel to the fire. His scowl deepened, his patience wearing thin as he muttered a string of curses under his breath.

...: You two again? Can't you watch where you're going, little one?

The frustration in his voice was palpable, but there was a hint of amusement in the way he addressed Y/N. 

Y/N rolled her eyes, finding amusement in his predictable reaction.

Y/N: Can't you lighten up a little? You might actually enjoy life for once.

Her retort was laced with sarcasm, a playful challenge to his stoic demeanor. Irene chuckled, enjoying the banter.

Irene: Or is that just too much to ask from Mr. Rude?

She joined in, unable to resist the opportunity to tease him alongside Y/N. 

The exchange left him smirking, his irritation dissipating as he found himself drawn into the playful banter. Before he could respond, the sound of trumpets filled the hall, signaling the arrival of the royal guests.

Y/N: Looks like the princes have arrived. Maybe you should take some notes on how to act like royalty, Mr. Rude.

She remarked while smirking. With a dismissive wave, Y/N sauntered off, leaving him chuckling to himself as the assembly continued without him. At the front of the assembly hall, the headmaster takes the stage, his voice commanding the attention of the room.