|04|

SpellCraft: 1360

SpellCraft: 1360

Chapter 4|Unforeseen Encounters|

Amidst the collision of our paths, I discovered that resilience isn't just about standing firm; it's about refusing to be defined by the obstacles in our way.

- Y/N

•❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅•

Y/N Pov

As I packed my belongings, the weight of the upcoming days at Mystic Arts Academy felt heavier than ever.

The uniform and magic book lay neatly folded in my bag, symbols of the new life I was about to embark upon.

The thought of leaving behind the familiar comforts of home and venturing into the unknown filled me with a sense of unease.

But amidst the uncertainty, one thing remained clear: I was determined to seek justice for my parents' untimely demise.

Their memory fuelled my resolve, driving me to pursue the truth behind their tragic fate.

With a heavy heart, I descended downstairs and met my grandma who was patiently waiting for me.

I sighed deeply, feeling the weight of the moment.

Y/N: The day has finally come.

She touched my shoulder with a reassuring smile.

Grandma: You'll do great, dear. Just remember, you always have a home here.

I nodded, my voice trembling slightly.

Y/N: Thank you, Grandma. I'll miss you.

Irene bounced with excitement, oblivious to my mood.

Irene: Come on, Y/N! We're going to have so much fun at the academy!

With a forced smile, I replied.

Y/N: Yeah, fun.

Noticing my downcast expression, Irene grew concerned.

Irene: Hey, what's wrong?

Struggling to articulate my feelings, I took a deep breath.

Y/N: It's just... I don't know if I'm ready for this.

Irene linked arms with me, offering support.

Irene: You'll be fine! We'll stick together, okay?

I managed a weak smile.

Y/N: Thanks Irene.

As we walked towards the academy, Irene's enthusiasm remained infectious.