|10|

SpellCraft: 1750

SpellCraft: 1750

Chapter 10|Shadows of Dread|

Beware, then, the Shadow's embrace, for once ensnared within its grasp, there can be no escape.

- Snow

•❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅•

Author Pov

(Imagine on your own if you don't like it, snowy)

From the depths of the darkest abyss, where the very essence of fear takes shape and form, emerges the enigmatic figure known only as the Dark Lord.

To gaze upon his visage is to court madness, for his presence exudes a malevolence so potent that it chills the soul to its very core.

In the Shadow's Lair, where the veil between the mortal realm and the realm of darkness grows thin, the Dark Lord reigns supreme, his dominion unchallenged by mortal men.

His power is ancient and boundless, forged in the crucible of time and tempered by the fires of damnation.

Those who dare to oppose him do so at their peril, for the Dark Lord brooks no defiance.

His wrath is swift and merciless, and his punishments cruel beyond measure.

None who crossed his path escape unscathed, their fates sealed by the inexorable march of fate.

His guards, twisted and deformed by the corrupting influence of his dark magic, serve him without question or hesitation.

They are the instruments of his will, the harbingers of his vengeance, and they do his bidding with a fervor bordering on fanaticism.

But it is not only his power that inspires fear but his insatiable thirst for dominion.

The Dark Lord seeks to extend his influence beyond the confines of his lair, to spread his shadowy tendrils across the land and bend all to his will.