|06|

SpellCraft: 1650

SpellCraft: 1650

Chapter 6|Whispers of Envy|

In the dance of greetings and introductions, beneath the veneer of smiles, lies the shadow of envy, waiting to whisper its poison into the ears of the unsuspecting.

- Y/N

•❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅•

Y/N Pov

Y/N: Hi there! Welcome to our dorm! I'm Y/N, and this is Irene. It's great to have you here!

As I greeted our new roommate, I couldn't contain my excitement, eager to make her feel at home and welcomed into our little dormitory family. Irene chimed in, her enthusiasm echoing mine as we extended our warmest greetings.

Irene: Yeah, welcome! We're really excited to have a new roommate.

Irene's enthusiasm added an extra layer of warmth to our welcome, reinforcing our genuine excitement about Mia joining us. Together, we aimed to create a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for her.

Mia: Hi, I'm Mia. Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you both.

Mia's response was filled with gratitude and genuine eagerness, which only fueled our excitement further. It was clear she was ready to embrace this new chapter with open arms.

Y/N: So, where are you from, Mia?

Wanting to learn more about Mia and kick-start our bonding process, I dove straight into conversation, hoping to find common ground and forge connections.

Mia: I'm from a small town up North. What about you guys?

Mia's openness about her background encouraged us to share our own experiences, fostering an environment of mutual understanding and respect.

Y/N: We are from from a coastal town in South. It's quite different from where you're from!

Sharing details about our own backgrounds, I highlighted the diversity among us and expressed hope that Mia would find our experiences interesting and relatable.

Irene: Yeah, but that's what makes living together so interesting. We all bring something different to the table.

Irene's perspective underscored the value of diversity, emphasizing the richness it adds to our shared living space and setting the stage for meaningful interactions and exchanges.

Mia: That's true. I'm excited to learn more about both of your backgrounds.

Mia's enthusiasm mirrored our own, signaling the beginning of what promised to be a rewarding journey of friendship and mutual discovery.