|05|

SpellCraft: 1630

Chapter 5|Throne Room Revelations|

Amidst the grandeur of the throne room, secrets are unveiled, bonds tested, and destinies set in motion.

- Snow

❅───❅✦❅────❅✦❅───❅

Author Pov

(Taking place on the day of Taehyung's visit to the village)

As the royal family gathered in the grand throne room of the palace, the atmosphere was filled with a sense of gravity and purpose. 

King Seonghwa, seated upon his throne, exuded authority, while Queen Soyeon stood by his side, her presence radiating warmth and grace. 

Prince Namjoon and Prince Seokjin, flanking their parents, stood tall with a sense of solemnity befitting their royal status.

King Seonghwa: Where is Prince Taehyung?

His question hung in the air, a subtle undercurrent of concern woven into his tone as he sought answers from his sons and queen.

The others shook their heads, their gestures conveying their lack of knowledge regarding Taehyung's current location.

A sense of unease settled over the throne room, accentuated by the absence of one of their own.

Prince Jin: I will look for him, Father.

Prince Jin's decisive offer to search for his younger brother resonated with a sense of duty and responsibility, his unwavering loyalty to the family driving him to take action.

With a respectful bow, he sought permission from his father before taking his leave, determined to find Taehyung and ensure his well-being.

King Seonghwa nodded in acknowledgment, his expression a mix of gratitude and concern as he watched his son depart on his mission.

In the quiet aftermath of Jin's departure, the king's thoughts turned to Taehyung, his paternal instinct urging him to ensure the safety of his youngest son amidst the complexities of palace life.

--------------