Valentine Special💞 (part 1)

⚠️This is a Valentine's special I tried ... it includes (PART 2)Sanekana and (PART 1)Genmui if you don't like it you can skip both chapters I'll update the continuation of the storyline on Saturday!!⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
(GENMUI)
Muichiro raised his hand up trying to grasp the sight in front of him. He wondered if the clouds were as fluffy as they looked. Could he eat them like cotton candy? Probably not.
He continued to look at the clouds and guess what each cloud looked like."......It looks like a whale..... wait what was I thinking about again...." He thought.

"Tokito-kun? What are you doing here... it's unusual to see you looking at the sky here."  Muchiro looked up from the grass he was lying on.

It was Genya, he was out here searching for Sanemi to try and talk to him again but had gotten lost on his way and met Muichiro."..... I was looking at those..."Muichiro said pointing at the clouds. Genya followed his finger to the sky and realized he was talking about the clouds. 

"Ohh... they are pretty aren't they?" He started while lying down on the grass beside Muichiro. 
"That one looks like a heart doesn't it?" Genya asked while still looking up at the sky. Muichiro followed his gaze. "......."

"I'm tired ... Muichiro said. he shifted and turned around then came facing towards Genya. They both just stared at each other's eyes for a minute before Muichiro got up and placed himself on Genya's lap and rested his head there."I'm gonna go to sleep..."

Genya chuckled at Muchiro's childishness today. "Alright then.... goodnight Tokito-kun" he fingered through some of Muichiro's soft locks. He was mesmerized at how someone could look so cute and handsome at the same time.

Before he knew it he had placed a kiss on Muichiro's forehead. Genya blushed at what he had done and then let go of Muichiro's hair. He didn't know why he did that at all... 

Feeling the touch on his forehead Muichiro woke up and looked at Genya's red face. "Are you feeling alright Genya?" Muichiro asked. Genya had asked Muichiro to call him by his first name since Muichiro knew his brother and it would create a lot of confusion about who he was talking to. 

"Huh- yea I'm fine sorry Tokito-kun ... I just- ... I was lost in thoughts" Genya sweat dropped. Muichiro just stayed silent.

"You know Genya ...... The mui in Muichiro.... it  stands for infinity .... for example my infinite love for you." Genya blushed. "What do you mean...." Genya asked still flushed. "I really love you..... wait what was I saying..." Muichiro asked as he lost track of what he was saying.

"Do you really like me Tokito-kun?" Genya asked silently. 

Muichiro stared at him for a minute. "Are you dumb? I do not like you." Muichiro said crossing his arms. Genya fell silent now. He felt a bit upset he didn't know Muichiro would say it like that but then what did he really expect? His thoughts were cut short when Muichiro continued. "But.... I really really really love you" Muichiro said looking at Genya and smiling."I ...." Genya was speechless and was red like a tomato. 

"I ...love you too Tokito-kun..." Genya said smiling back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright I'm done with part one now part two is Sanekana so enjoy k? ;)