Valentine Special💞 (part 2)

⚠️This is Valentine's Special part 2 or the last part it includes Sanekana and a bit of Obamitsu (a teeny tiny part) if you don't like it you can skip this chapter. Also, this takes place in the Kimetsu Academy au where Sanemi is a math teacher and Kanae is an English teacher⚠️ 
.
.
.
.
.
(SANEKANA)
A certain white hair guy was just walking through the market road getting groceries for tonight's dinner for him and his brother. Just then something really shiny caught his eye on this very small wooden stand. It was a small golden hairclip with pink flowers and pearls attached. It reminded of something very special to him..... 

"Nemi!! your back from the market"  Genya said coming running to the door to welcome his brother. "Did you do your math homework?" Was the first thing he asked after coming back. It kinda let down the mood but Genya knew his brother was doing this for his sake. 

He knew deep inside his brother did care for him and so was being a bit strict with him. "Yes, nemi I finished it.." He said smiling. "......Alright ....".

Sanemi kept the groceries on the table and went to the Kitchen to get the dinner started. Till then Genya looked through the grocery bag and put the things in their rightful place. "Woahh who is this for nemi?" Genya said holding a tiny gift-wrapped box. 

Sanemi's eyes widened. He quickly snatched it from his brother's hands and told him not to touch anything anymore and to go to his room and study. Tomorrow was Valentine's Day so Genya just smirked and assumed that it was for a certain English teacher that he had a crush on.

"Ehhhh!!!?? Iguro-san is this really for me??" A cute Sakura mochi-colored girl asked her boyfriend. "Yes... I thought it would look great on you Kanroji... so ...." He said turning away but you could still notice how red his ears were. 

"You both are such a flashy couple you, wait until you find out what I have planned for my 3 wives," Tengen said smirking." I think we are better off not knowing" Sanemi said annoyed. 

Kanae hadn't come to school today for some reason and Sanemi was annoyed at how everyone had been so lovely dovely with each other since the morning. Everyone was sharing gifts and chocolates with everyone but Sanemi hadn't received any till now because of how scary he was. Even during class seeing how all the girls and guys were sitting together and always staring at each other... "Today we're having a math test if you don't pass this then you all have to stay back for detention!!" He announced. "But sensei toda-" Sanemi stared into the soul of the student. "h-hai!! (yes)"

"Ummm... Shinazugawa- sensei..." A girl came holding chocolates behind her back."what" He said giving her a death glare. "I ... umm...nothing!!!" she said running away with tears in her eyes. 

"Ara ara~ you scared the poor girl away sensei. She seemed like she was about to give you chocolates... too bad now." Shinobu had witnessed the scene so she decided to tease her teacher a bit.

 "Kocho what are you doing out of class? please go back inside," Sanemi asked still annoyed."I just came to tell you that Nee-san is sick today that's the reason she couldn't come to school today. I thought you would like to have a quick visit and see how she's doing." Shinobu said and walked off. Sanemi just stood there shocked. 
He was debating between going and not going cause on one side he did want to see how she was doing but he did not want to show he cared much and he didn't know how to go there without showing he cared about her.

In the end, Sanemi decided to go and check on her once because he started getting really worried about her. "tch ... I can't believe I'm doing this..." He knocked on the front door once... no answer... he got a bit worried since Shinobu or Kanae would usually open up the door pretty quick. He tried again no reply. "Oi .. It's me Shinazugawa open the door before I feel the need to break in. 

Finally, he heard the door unlock. It was Kanae who opened it. She looked pretty sick and pale. "Gomen Shinazugawa-san Shinobu isn't home today and I had fallen asleep so I didn't hear the knocking sounds." The sick girl apologized. "..... Let's get you to bed," Sanemi said while pulling her to her room. "Ehh? But then what about you? How come you came here?" She asked. "Well, your sister said you weren't feeling well and I .. umm... I was passing by so I thought to come and check on you." He said in a tone like it's nothing special. Kanae smiled.

 "Arigato for thinking about me... Shinazugawa-san" Sanemi could feel his face heat up. "Y-yea whatever... How did you get sick though Kanae?" He asked curious. He could swear he saw her cheek turn pink for a moment before she smiled again. "I was learning to make chocolates for someone ... but during that process, I kind of forgot to take care of myself. "Oh .... I'm gonna kill that guy who caused her trouble " He mumbled. But Kanae heard it.

 "Ara~ You shouldn't kill yourself Shinazugawa-san I would feel bad and you didn't cause me any trouble," Kanae said while not looking at him. Sanemi stopped walking. 

"W-what did you say?" He asked flustered. "I meant that ... I was learning to make chocolates for you Shinazugawa-san.." She said while feeling a bit shy." Hmmm wait let me give you the chocolate first she said as she went into the kitchen and brought a tiny packet with heart-shaped chocolates inside it. she placed it in Sanemi's hands and then smiled sweetly at him. He blushed. 

He didn't really expect chocolates from her but now that she did give him he was gonna treasure it."But why me? ..." He asked confused "Eh? I thought you would know by now... Your really gonna make me say it first, isn't it? ..." Kanae looked at him and sighed. "Alright then ... Shinazugawa-san I really really li-" She got cut off by a pair of lips on top of hers. 

He kissed her!!. "Umm... I really love you Kanae .. From the moment I first saw you and when you first spoke to me in that kind voice ..." Sanemi said holding the back of his neck and turning away from her so she couldn't see his face."I  like you too Sanemi-san but don't kiss me again I'm sick. I don't want you to fall sick too" Kanae said pouting. Sanemi was thinking about something for a moment before he planted a soft kiss on her lips again." your my girlfriend now so I can kiss you whenever I want" He said and then kissed her again. This Kanae kissed him back. "Alright then ..." 

"Nee-san I'm ba- ... what the hell did I just see..." Shinobu dropped the bag she was carrying on the floor. She had just walked in on her sister and her math teacher kissing... Shinobu was really annoyed and angry now. "Sensei .... I told you that you could visit to check on my sister ... not kiss her..." Shinobu said smiling but you could hear the anger in her voice. 

"Umm ... Shinobu you should calm down.." Kanae said scared for her new boyfriend's life. "You should stay out of this Nee-san," Saying that Shinobu started chasing Sanemi with a broom she found all in the house. 

The next day Sanemi didn't come to school since he had fallen sick and if you're gonna ask about the hairclip then Sanemi left the box on her side table so after he left she opened it and found it. She wore it to school the next day in hopes of showing her boyfriend she loved it but she got to know that he missed school cause he was sick and was stuck in bed. So later that day Kanae went to check on him and lectured him and at that time, he saw and hairclip and well smiled because he was happy. 

The End.
.
.
.
.
.

Alrighttt I'm done with this next update is Saturday so yeah don't worry I'm not missing the weekly update.