i. 𔘓 ﹏❝You've been getting these dreams a lot lately . .❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖭𝖤!¹

𔘓 ﹏❝You've been getting these dreams a lot lately . .❞

—✦ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 begin to set, the water crashing against each other as the sky was painted orange

—✦ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 begin to set, the water crashing against each other as the sky was painted orange. Percy sat on the sand, breathing in and out calmly looking out into the distance. Taking in the calm atmosphere, as he picked up a handful of sand letting it fly out his hand as the wind blew calmly.

He then slowly stood up from the sand, looking around the empty beach before slowly walking towards the water. The cold ocean water moved up the sand then back, it continued to do so as Percy walked inside the ocean.

He fluttered his eyes shut, breathing in deeply his nerves being calmed. His mind being empty.

He slowly fluttered his eyes back open, everything changed so quickly for him. The once clear sky was now covered in grey and black clouds. It began to rain as the ocean water begin to crash against each other harshly.

The wind began to blow harshly, it started to thunder. Lightening bolts could be seen, hearing loud booms every ten seconds. The sand getting pushed the direction the wind was going. Percy looked around confused, the atmosphere was calm and promising now it's disturbed.

He went to go take a step back before he felt something pull against his ankle, before forcefully pulling him deeper into the ocean. Water began to engulf him, he wasn't able to feel anything under him not even the sand as the water began to cover his body.

Percy flapped his arms trying to make his way back to surface, but whatever that took ahold of his ankle continued to pull him down. He went to go open his mouth, trying to scream for help but the water began to fill his lungs.

The once grip he felt on his ankle suddenly disappeared, but he continued to sink deeper not being able to see anymore light. His eyes began to slowly close, his vision getting blurry.