iii. 𔘓 ﹏❝Look at that Clarisse! Can't kill you myself!❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬 ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤³!

ii. 𔘓 ﹏❝Look at that Clarisse! Can't kill you myself!?❞

——✦ "𝐈 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 come here at night when I can't sleep myself

——✦ "𝐈 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 come here at night when I can't sleep myself." Darla says sitting down beside the river.

It was more stars out more the usual, it was a full moon as well as it illuminated off the water.

"This lake looks so much better at night than it does when it's day time. It's really beautiful if you think about it." She continued on, before she tilted her head slightly up to look at the sky.

Percy could only stare at her side profile, the way her chocolate brown skin glistened from the stars above. The way the words just calmly slipped from her lips as she talked, only made his heart thumped.

Darla went to go turn towards Percy, making him turn away embarrassed by the fact she caught him staring.

"Yeah, I never really looked at the sky. When I do I would just glance at it and keep walking." Percy says, his eyes flickering towards Darla briefly before going back to look at the sky.

"I know what you mean, I use to do that too until I came here." Her eyes going back to the sky as well, she took in a breath before breathing out. The two stayed silent, just enjoying each other's presence the only thing you can hear were the crickets or other animals that was inside the forest.

"Percy, I actually know what you mean.. When you said you've thought you seen me somewhere." She said, turning her attention towards him.

"You do?" His eyebrows raised.

"I have a pretty good idea.. Before you came here, did you have a dream about a girl?" She asked.

"Uh— yeah- how do you know?" He furrowed his eyebrows, turning his body to face her.