V. 𔘓 ﹏❝Well, Darling kind of do fit you. .❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤⁵!

𔘓 ﹏❝Well, Darling kind of do fit you. .❞

——✦𝐈𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 really asked what's Darla biggest flaw would be, she would say nothing

——✦𝐈𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 really asked what's Darla biggest flaw would be, she would say nothing. Well, she wouldn't admit that she's always late.

She can actually admit, she was almost perfect in every way. She's of course Aphrodite's daughter, she was beautiful, and smart.. In her own way.

But one thing about her, she's going to be late. Currently she's late.

As directed they all meet up outside the camp at the bus stop.

Percy, Grover, and Annabeth stood outside, waiting for Darla like usual to arrive. She showed up with her nice pair of clothes she wouldn't wear around camp. They weren't that nice, but it was cute.

She wore some dark blue bell bottoms jeans, with a simple white t-shirt that's tucked in, with a dark blue zip up hoodie that's only halfway zipped up. To top it off, her kind of beat up vans.

"Hey guys! I lost track of time—" Darla started before she got cut off.

"Hey Darla!" Percy quickly greeted the girl, with a small smile on his face. Annabeth and Grover glanced at each other, then at Percy before greeting the girl that was walking up towards them.

She gave them a quick nod, as she stopped beside Percy.

Percy eyes flickered towards the girl, the second she stood next to him his body slightly stiffen.

You know that feeling when your crush stands next to you? You get suddenly nervous, your heart start racing and you feel like your knees getting weak?

That's how Percy is feeling currently, he felt a wave of nervousness go through his body.