Vii. 𔘓 ﹏❝I see you more as a friend❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬 ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭⁷!

𔘓 ﹏❝Well, we held hands a lot during this whole thing. So I see you more as a friend.❞

——✦𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 just a pretty face, do she always cares about her looks? Yes

——✦𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 just a pretty face, do she always cares about her looks? Yes. Did she care if she chipped a nail? Maybe. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to fight.

But does people really realize that about her? No, but they would realize that if they try her she would definitely not let someone piss her off without her doing anything to them. One thing, don't piss Darla off. She's only humbled around her friends, especially around Percy currently.

"Percy, stop!" Darla shook her head as she moved away from him, Percy only had an amused smile on his face as he moved closer to her with a red velvet cookie in his hand.

"Come on Darling, try it for me." He said as Darla continued to scoot away from him until her back hit the window of the train they were currently inside.

The only reason Percy managed to sit next to her was by begging Annabeth to switch seats, they were barely on the train no longer then three minutes and he started to beg to change seats with her so he can sit next to Darla.

"Percy, I told you I don't wanna try it!" She then kept her lips sealed, glaring at him. "Come on, they're good."

The girl doesn't respond, keeping her mouth shut, Percy shrugged his shoulders with a defeated sigh slumping back in his seat.

"I told yo—" Percy then quickly shoved the piece of cookie inside her mouth, making the girl choke.

"Oh sh—"