Viii. 𔘓 ﹏❝I mean, I'm not crushing on him- I like him.. As a friend❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳⁸!

𔘓 ﹏❝I mean, I'm not crushing on him— I like him.. As a friend❞

——✦𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Grover still held onto Percy as they walked over to an elevator, there were bright lights in the inside and seats

——✦𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Grover still held onto Percy as they walked over to an elevator, there were bright lights in the inside and seats. The four of them sat down, all releasing a sigh.

"What was that back there? What did you hear?" Percy questioned the black haired girl that sat across from Darla.

Darla placed her hand on top of the boy head, making him turn her, he looked like a zombie already. His lips were now chapped, now he was wet due to them, his blue eyes not as bright anymore.

Only made Darla slightly frown, she loved his bright blue eyes and to see them not as bright anymore worries her.

"She spoke to you, Alecto did that with me back in the museum in New York." Percy says trying to steady his breathing, the two eyes connected, Percy eyes never leaving Darla's.

The poison that was currently coursing through his body only made him more nervous, or it's the fact the two was holding eye contact even in a situation like this. "What did she say?"

Darla even felt her own breathing even picked up, she gulped softly as a wave of nervousness washed over her body before averting her gaze away from Percy.

Annabeth looked to the outside of the elevator, the others followed her eyes, the same two monsters that's been chasing them was now stood outside.

"Was that the Chimera?" Grover questioned. "I think... I think that was the Chimera. How did the Chimera even get inside here? How did any monsters get inside here?"