ii. 𔘓 ﹏❝Oh. Is she single?❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬 ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

CHAPTER TWO!²

𔘓 ﹏❝Oh. Is she single?❞

——✦"𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀, can you stop painting for a moment and come to the training grounds?" She heard looking up from her canvas, to look down from her bunk bed

"Why should I? I don't need to train. Just for capture the flag? I already know we're going to win." She responded, turning her attention back to her canvas as she dipped her paint brush inside the warm water to clean it off, briefly drying it off on the rim of the glass cup. She then chose a pink color, continuing her painting.

"We both know you kind of suck at archery" Annabeth commented still looking up. "Okay? I don't care, I'm better at close combat anyway." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Fine, if you feel like you need to get better at shooting an arrow just stop by." Annabeth huffed out rolling her eyes, before walking out the cabin.

Darla paused briefly, letting out a soft huff as well looking down at her painting. She painted the beach, exactly how it looked in her dream with the same boy standing there with his back turned. She only shook her head, grabbing the glass cup crawling off the top bunk. She placed the cup on her nightstand, sitting the paint brush inside before leaving out the cabin herself.

She walked around, her hands shoved inside her pocket of her tan cargo pants. Her eyes looking around, whistling lowly before her eyes landed on Luke Castellan, with his little group of friends. To also include, the boy her and Annabeth stalked last night.

"What a shame, Luke trying to make you polish his shoes?" Darla says sarcastically walking towards them, with a small grin.

"Haha, very funny.. Got bored charming people with that face of yours?"