iX.𔘓 ﹏❝Dude what the heck!❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬 ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 NINE⁹!

𔘓 ﹏❝Dude what the heck!❞

 ——✦ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 beside Percy, deep in thought as her eyebrows furrowed as she bit down onto her bottom lip

Percy who was barely paying attention as he walked beside the girl, he couldn't help but admire the way the girl looked.

The slight crease between her eyebrows, the way her soft lips were between her teeth. He only felt his heart flutter, until he tripped over his own feet breaking Darla out of her thought.

She stood there, looking down at Percy while Grover and Annabeth who was ahead of them turn around.

"Wow, thanks for helping." Percy said sarcastically, getting back on his feet dusting himself off.

It kind of gave Percy Deja vu when they were still at camp and they were playing capture the flag, he fell behind Darla and Annabeth and neither of them helped him up and just stared at him.

"No problem, I'm always happy to help out." Darla responded with a small smile, even if it wasn't her usual big smile that showed all her teeth, that made her eyes slightly squint— it still made Percy stomach turned.

But that was the first time she spoke up since they hugged.

The four continued to walk down the road, Darla's feet was killing her. If they made it back at camp safe and sound, she wouldn't leave her bed for a month maybe longer.

"Hey guys." Percy said. "I think this quest might be harder than we thought. I've been thinking, I didn't steal the master bolt, you guys didn't steal the master bolt. We're pretty sure Hades has the master bolt but he couldn't have stolen it himself. I mean we don't even know who actually stole the thing. Or why, or how deep this goes."