iV. 𔘓 ﹏❝Come on,I take my pinky promises very seriously.Just go along with it.❞

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

╰───➤ 𓏬  ⩇⩇ 𝐋ᵒ𝐕𝐄ʳ

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱⁴!

𔘓 ﹏❝Come on,I take my pinky promises very seriously.Just go along with it.❞

——✦ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 back and forth, her hands running through her hair

——✦ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 back and forth, her hands running through her hair. "God! I'm so pissed!"

She muttered out, before turning to face Annabeth who sat on her bed. "He really compared me to that thing! I mean, he didn't need to be mean about it."

Annabeth only had a blank expression on her face, letting her friend rant to her. "Couple problems?" Annabeth finally says, making the girl pause her rant.

"Girl what? We're not even dating, I barely know the boy no longer than two weeks." Darla shook her head, she then flopped down on her bed beside Annabeth.

Annabeth only shrugged her shoulders, rolling her eyes. "Can we just—"

"Should I apologize? I kind of did leave him, even if it's was part of the plan.. He barely knew how to fight. Look how beat up he looked after." She huffed out her hands covering her face.

"Darla! Stop worrying so much about him." Annabeth slightly raised her voice to catch the girls attention. The dark haired girl slowly turned her attention towards Annabeth, letting out a soft sigh.

"Yeah, you're right. Psh, I shouldn't even be worried about him." She nodded her head agreeing with the girl. She begin to shake her leg, she even started to bite her nails for a few seconds before standing up.

"I'll be back!" She quickly says walking away, she walked out the cabin to go towards the Poseidon cabin.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄