- BED -

ELIJAH'S POV
"Lay on your back.. luc."
I said, looking at him in the eyes.. fuck. He's so fucking pretty. I wonder how bad he wants it. Damn.. why can't I wait.

"Okay.. also.. here Elijah."
Lucas gave me.. condoms? I never expected that.. he was already prepared.. was it for me? For him?- I'll stop asking questions.. I just wanna do it.. with him..

"Okay. You ready luc?"
Lucas nods.. I undress myself as Lucas does too.. fuck.. his waist.. his.. body. Damn.

"Elijah.. could you.. be gentle?"

"Yes of course. Whatever you want, my love."
I said with no hesitation.. I started kissing his face to his legs..  I position between his legs and then I started going back and forth.. gently and slowly..

"Ngh.. E-Eli.."
Fuck.. the fucking noise he's making is.. making me hard.

"P-please.. could you.. go a bit faster..?"
Damn.. he's making this harder.. I'll do whatever he's asking.. I won't hurt him. I won't ever. Shit he's kinda tight..

"A-ah.. yes.. perfect.."
Thank god he likes it as much as I do.. damn it.. he's so cute when he's making all that noise and making that fucking face.

LUCAS'S POV
fuck.. I can't control my cursing.. I love this so much.. the way he's making me feel right now is.. so perfect. Damn I want more.. I want him to touch me more and more.

"Elijah.. can you touch me.. more?"
Damn.. I watch him to fuck me so hard.. I want him to touch me.. shit. I'm hard.

"You sure luc?"
Yes god damn it.. I want your touch.. I want you to kiss me with your soft lips.. I love how it when you're just fucking me..

"Yes.. I'm sure honey."

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

HOLA.. this was VERYYYYYYY woah woah.. so like.. yeah.
And also the last part was kinda improvised..

The part I mean:
"Yes god damn it.. I want your touch.. I want you to kiss me with your soft lips.. I love how it when you're just fucking me.."

So yeah.. anyways

GOODBYE STAY SAFE ILYYY