- THAT NIGHT -

LUCAS'S POV
Elijah finally had the courage to dance because of me, and now we are doing a slow dance..
Omg I'm actually gonna pass out.

Elijah randomly kissed me.. I felt his tongue piercing.

"Elijah.. are you okay with us.. kissing in front of.. everyone?.."
I ask him. I hope he doesn't mind. I want everyone to know how he is mine.

"I don't care. I want to be close to you as much as I can in here."
Elijah said. Oh god.. he's getting onto me. Goddamn it.

"E-Elijah!.. y-you know uh-"
Elijah cuts me off by kissing me, passionate yet so gentle, his soft lips against mine, his sweet taste of his mouth and lips, tasting mine.

"Mm.. Elijah.. could we try to uhm.. do it again.. once we go back home?.."
I ask, Elijah nods before kissing my cheek, so sweet yet so evil and naughty. He picks me up, forgetting about our sisters, the hosts, he's carrying me bridal style.

"Damn. You don't know how much I fucking love you, so know I have to show you."

He sits me on the passengers seat, he closes the door and goes to the drivers seat, as he drives, he starts massaging my thigh, even though we're dating and we did it I can't help but blush.

He keeps massaging my thigh, I keep looking at him, he's so pretty yet so fucking hot. Damn he's making me curse, I have never cursed so much in my life but fuck.. I just want to make out with him, I wanna get caught with him but I also wanna keep us secret. Damn it Elijah.

As soon as we got home, he gets out of the car and opens my door, he picks me up and closes the car door, he carries me bridal style and goes in the house, locking it, of course, he starts taking me to his bedroom and pins me against the bed, his veiny and big hands holding and pinning my hands against the bed, looking up at him with such love.

"How should we start, my love?"

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

HI HIIII
Sorry I took so long, I kinda had to delete Wattpad for storage and shit so like😕
Also ria, watch out, imma find you. WATCH OUTT
Okay that's all, love you!!