- PARTY DAY -

TW: HOMOPHOBIA (?)

LUCAS'S POV
omg! The party's in an hour.. and I'm ready.. my.. now boyfriend still getting ready, but I can wait, especially for Elijah.

"Lucassss.. can you help meee?"
Oh? I.. always thought he never needed help.. I mean, when we were kids.. he said he would never need help for a party..

6 YEARS AGO
"Elijahhhh!! Are you done? Do you need he-"

"No I don't need help!!!!! I said I can do it myself! I'm 11!"
I felt like crying since I wanted to help but.. I kinda giggled a bit too.

"Hey- are you trying to get a girlfriend???? Elijah! We're only 11!!!.. I mean.. could you at least wait when you're 12?"

"Well.. I think we should have a partner whenever! And also, how do people kiss?"

"Elijah.. is that a.. kid thing to say?"

"Come on.. don't you think of how many girls we would have in our grade? 6th? I mean that's basically grown up!"

"But-"

"No buts Lucas!.. uhm.. weird- question. Could I kiss you?"

"WHAT?!"

"Come on.. just once? Or just on the cheek??? I wanna practice if I ever get a girlfriend!"
well.. now he's gay.. and.. I gotta confess something. I kinda had a crush on him when we were kids.

"Fine!.. just.. be careful, I don't want your bad breath!"
I laughed and Elijah chuckled.. he then laughed and I kept looking at him.. admiring him.. loving him.

"Okay.. just sit next to me in this bed"

"Okay.."
He gave me a kiss on the cheek but then he kissed me on the lips..

"Elijah.. is this okay?.."

"I'm sure! It's just for practice Lucas!"
But.. he just kissed me one last time.. he was my first kiss actually..

"Okay- that's enough Elijah! Enough "practice" or whatever you were doing!"
I kinda wanted to keep going.. he was the only one I wanted to love.. and now.. that's happening.

BACK.
"OH- yes I'll be there Eli! Just hold on!"
And now.. we're dating. Omg I love him.

"Yes- oh god! Put on some boxers at least!"

"What? You don't like the view? Hmm?"

"Shut up Elijah.."
I had to help him pick out an outfit while he put on his boxers, he could've have done that before I came!!!.. I mean.. I already saw him.. naked since.. that night.

Damn it Lucas! Stop.. thinking of that night. I forgot I'm not the type to curse but.. because of Elijah.. I'm starting to curse more.

"Okay.. here. I made you match with me."
Am I.. worrying that he'll cheat?.. no! Lucas! You know he won't cheat on me.. right?.

"Okay. Put that on. I'll wait for you, I'm already done."

"Okay, I'll see you after i changed Lucas."
No.. he won't cheat.. ofc he won't.. he won't cheat at all..

Ting!..

Who's texting him- Lucas, stop worrying!.. maybe a peak won't hurt

Ex.. ew. : hey elijah~ I know you're gay but.. we can still figure it out.. you're just mistaken. You can't be that fucking confused.

Wait.. he has an obsessed ex..? That's a girl?.. what type of ex is that?! Elijah is my only and first relationship I've been so..

Ex.. ew. : answer me now before I fucking find you. You fucking whore.

Damn this girl is really.. obsessed with Elijah.. the fact she's trying to tell Elijah he's just doing a "mistake" for being gay.. is not what I expected.

"Elijah.. uhm.."

"Yes my love?"

"Your ex texted you.. uhm.."

"She does this every fucking time. Lucas just block her. My pass is your birthday."

Wait what?.. his pass is my birthday? Holy shi- I mean shoot!

"Done.. are you done changing?"
Elijah nodded.. he looks so good with his outfit.. that I picked out too..

"Okay let's go."
Elijah started driving to the party my sister attended and invited us. I'll stay as close to him as possible.. no one can fucking steal my boyfriend.

We arrived to the destination, I see my sister greeting people and I see inside that Elijah's sister was checking if everything is good inside.

We got out of Elijah's car and saw girls eyeing Elijah, whispering and giggling like they have a crush on him.. well too bad. He has a boyfriend, and that boyfriend is me.

"Oh! Baby Lucas!!!"

"Lia.. I'm not a baby.. I'm 17."

"Hey! Not an adult!"

She always tries to make an excuse to call me "baby Lucas"
I mean i get it, I'm not an adult but I'm literally 17! S-E-V-E-N-T-E-E-N

"Oh.. you and Elijah are matching.. are you guys-"

"SHUT UP LIA.. SHUSH."
she always thinks me and Elijah are a couple.. I mean we are.

"Whatever.. but there's a room upstairs, if you know what I mean"
She winked and chuckles, I cover my flustered face, Elijah is laughing at me

Once Lia let us go inside, me and Elijah go to the room my sister said because it was too loud for Elijah.

Once we entered, Elijah locked the door.. he started taking his shirt off and kissing me.. I dont know why he did that.. omg.. he's so..

"Maybe, let's continue this when we get home."
Elijah kisses me one last time and puts his shirt back on, he kisses my cheek and go to the center of the house which where everyone is dancing

Elijah was kinda nervous to dance in front of a lot of people, and I've known that, so I take his hands to mine and make him move to the rhythm and to just follow me.

"Follow me baby. Just pay attention to me."
I smiled as he picked me up from the floor, I blush a bit and my feet get back at the floor again, Elijah is gonna have some fun when we get home..

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

HOLA HOLA
I'm still a bit sick but pls save me😕