Disclaimer

Hey darlings! It's absolutely wonderful you've clicked on my book! i hope you'll be enjoyed reading this, But please, throughout the whole book, keep in mind English is not my native language, this is also the first book i'm seriously writing, I've wrote books before but those were purely as a joke, and this one is meant to be published. 
Because of that the chapters will get better throughout the book, I just need you guys to bare with me and join me along the ride, and I appreciate you if you do and if you comment what sort of stuff you would love to see in later chapters. 
That's all for now, 

Much love from me<3

This story is written in first person with pov's from both main characters and won't contain third person pov.

This book is inspired by my own created universe and won't have anything to do with our real world.
All characters are completely made up and my own work, copying them is not allowed. 
They have their own personalities, ups and downs and story's completely created by me. 

This story will contain content such as violence, foul language, disturbing things, the mentions of s/a and abuse, alcohol and explicit sexual content, those chapters will be warned with a trigger warning above of the chapter. 

Translations such as Spanish and Italian will be done with google Translate, so don't come for me if anythings not right!

I want the comment section under every chapter to be positive. 
I can't control what you say, but negativity will be deleted. Feel free to correct me anywhere throughout the book if my spellings not correct, but please be kind. 

Copying my book is not allowed. 
Everything a character says or does is completely made up by me, making this my own one of a kind work. 
Don't copy anything, inspiration cause of this book is of course welcome, but don't copy it completely. 

Thats everything i wanted to say before the start of the book. Please enjoy reading and let me know throughout the chapters what you think of it. 

Much love,

slut4wrds