12 || Vacations

Valeria Navarro

I'm going to Costa Rica, I'm going to fucking Costa Rica.

I almost couldn't believe it when Lorenzo told me, but he seemed so serious that I think we are actually going there.

And I think that's fucking amazing

A vacation would be a good idea I guess, just to have some time off and out of this fucking horrible situation, and although I know running from your problems isn't the solution, it seems like the most logical thing to do right now.

I'm genuinely Beginning to believe that Lorenzo actually cares about me a little more than when we first met. It might not be much, but I think he actually does.

After he leaves my room I get up and walk towards my closet, opening the doors before putting my hands on my hips when I see the disaster that I call a closet.

Packing is gonna be a bitch.

I have too much clothing, and since I took almost everything here with me, my closet is an absolute disaster, everything is everywhere, nothing is organized and I'm not gonna be able to find shit in here.

Picking probably the biggest suitcase I own, which is also a bright pink color, I open it up and lay it down on the floor before sighing because I absolutely don't know what to wear or take with me. 

I flop down on my bed and open up my phone, before opening Pinterest for outfit inspiration because i'm fucking lost with packing on my own and without any help. 

Starting with some colorful tops, I fold them and place them in the suitcase nicely, making sure I have as much room as I can so I can take as much clothing with me as I want to, even though we're only leaving for a weak, I want to have the most all out and best outfits I'll ever wear. 

After picking out some nice tank-tops in multiple colors I move to shorts, my underwear and then accessories, because outfits aren't finished without a nice bag or a pair of sunglasses or something like that, they just aren't.

I sit down on my suitcase once i'm done and try to zip it closed, but the world is against me in this very moment, because there is no way I can get this damn thing closed without someone helping me, even when putting my whole body-weight on it.

If only Lorenzo was here right now...

Speaking of the devil himself, the door opens, and Lorenzo's head is shown through the small gap. "Dinners ready..." He looks at me very confused before suppressing a laugh. "Why, in gods name, are you sitting on your suitcase?" He asks, walking into the room fully before closing the door behind him and leaning against it while crossing his arms.

"Uh, what does it look like, smart ass" I raise my hands in the air before shaking my head. "I'm trying to close this fucking thing, but it's not working"

"Get up, let me do it for you" He speaks, and I hurry to my legs as fast as possible, before he kneels down and zips up the suitcase with ease. 

I need to work out more..

"There you go, Tesoro, all done. I'll make sure Alexandria gets them downstairs tomorrow morning, we're leaving for the airport at one o'clock sharp" He says, standing up again and then opening the door with a smile, waiting for me to walk out. 

"Okay, what did Alexandria make for dinner?" I walk down the stairs and when I see Lasagna standing on the kitchen island, I smile. 

I sit down on one of the chairs, and Lorenzo sits down next to me before already putting some of the still hot Lasagna on his plate. 
Once Alexandria is done with setting up the table, Enzo motions something towards her and she also sits down across from us, before smiling.