11 || Entumecida

Lorenzo Vazquez

Seeing Valeria cry like this snapped something inside of me. 
She's hurt, and it's because of her dad, who was a complete asshole towards her when he broke this news. 

Something inside me changed, and although i'm unsure what it is exactly, I do know it has something to do with her, because seeing her break like that, those heartbreaking sobs escaping her mouth made me mad at everyone who has hurt her. 

I'm gonna try everything I can to make her happy again, one of my plans being to take her on a vacation to Costa Rica for a week to give her some time off and out of this stressful world that is her life right now. 

I realize at this very moment, sitting in my room after leaving Valeria alone for now, that I've been quite a dick towards her. 
I still don't care about her or her feelings, but being nice to her seems like the best option right now, and I really want to be. 

As long as she's also nice towards me. 

Her behavior may have been because I was so harsh and rude, but it still isn't an excuse to talk to people the way she does, and especially to me. 

I sigh and lay my head in my hands, overthinking the whole situation, she was so sad and I get it, her father betrayed her in the most terrible way, but it's better for both of them. 
Me and her can finally Invade the Serbian building when we're back from our small vacation, and then we can end this all, and finally have some rest. 

After a while of sitting, I decide I've mourned enough and so I stand up and walk downstairs, asking Alexandria to make some brownies for Valeria, and she gets to work in the kitchen almost instantly.

I walk towards my office and unlock the door, and then I get to work for the next hour, managing stuff for my business and coming up with a plan once me and Valeria finally go to the Serbians. 

Even though I don't want to push Valeria into practicing with me for our plan, we have to, because everything needs to be perfect. 

Nothing can go wrong this time. 

It's hard, because we once did the same mission, and that was right after my mother died.
We lost a lot of men and failed to execute the leaders of the Serbians, and we had to bail out of there if we wanted to spare most of us. 

So we did, and we haven't got any revenge until now. 

I sigh, i'm fishing up old memories again, and this time things are different. 
We have Valeria, and as much as I hate to say it, she is our only hope to win. 

She might not know it herself but her abilities and skills are extraordinary, she's quick and handy, able to fight and kill people in under ten seconds, she's just simply said perfect and absolutely out only fucking hope. 

Alexandria calls me, and I stand up and walk towards the kitchen and take the brownies from her, before muttering a thank you, which makes Alexandria look at me with a surprised expression, because I never thanked her for something before, and then I walk up the stairs towards Valeria's room. 

I softly knock on her door and open it slightly, and she's still in her bed, but she is wide awake, her gaze on me as I open the door fully. 

"Hey, Presciosa, I brought you some brownies, Alexandria made them and she's got the best" I tell her, before sitting down next to her. 

"Thank you" She mutters, sitting up and leaning against the headboard of the bed, her knowing gaze on mine, but somehow I don't recognize it anymore. 

Her eyes are empty.