1.Moments

Inspirational song for this chapter ~Dynasty

~~~~~~~~

Empty

Dead

Numb

That's all I feel as I walk down these halls, I'm used to having everyone stare at me like I was filthy after all in their eyes thats exactly how I was. I walked to the bathroom.

"Emilia darling is that you"

Obviously it is me you can't be stupid and dumb at the same time.

I resisted the urge I had to roll my eyes at her or walk out, I knew better than to do that. I walked to the sink and washed my hand. Then I felt a stinging sensation on my hair and I knew I was fucked.

"I was talking to you, you know that"

"Sorry, I wasn't listening"

I was but I actually wouldn't have answered you.

"I know you were but tell u what, I'll ignore what you just did, if you help me do something"

"I can't do....."

"Are you talking back to me"

I bit my lip so I wouldn't say anything that could potentially get me into trouble, let's be real here nobody would ever help me if I did, I mean this was Sandra for heaven's sakes, nobody and I mean nobody would help me i this condition.

"You need to be punished for talking back don't u?"

In danger, That's exactly what I am at this moment. Today couldn't get any better.

Sandra grabbed my hair tighter and hit my head to the wall.

One

My head was hurting me badly, Then she released my hair and I fell to the floor.

Is she done now, please let this be over.

"Open your eyes bitch"

I opened them and looked at her, she had a knife in her hand and the worst thing is I had absolutely no fucking idea how she got it. She bent down to my level and cut her arm.

The hell are you doing

"Stand up"

I couldn't do that I felt dizzy. Not like she cared. I tried but my attempt was futile because I fell back down.She grabbed my arm and forced me up. Then she shoved the knife into my arms and smirked.

Nahh, Thus girl is borderline crazy, out of her Goddamn mind.

"Sandra what are u doing"

"Getting you out of this college"

"What"

She held my hand tightly and started screaming like crazy, she just kept screaming and screaming, Then I heard footsteps and my mind just automatically blacked out, I didn't faint I just froze up and I couldn't move, breathe or think. Her hand wasn't mine anymore when people entered.

If you entered at a time like this you would think I was harming her with the knife, I looked at her my eyes widening.

What the hell Sandra.

This was get plan the entire time wasn't it, I was beyond pissed off by this, what the hell,
Everyone was screaming.

Someone rushed over to me and held both my arms behind my back, I don't know who it was but I just couldn't move it was as if someone casted a spell on me.

Before I knew it I was in the presence of the
Dean of the college.

___
Tell me what u think about this chapter

What type of improvement do you expect

I also hope u understand the way I describe things

I need a better book cover