17. Why

Overwhelmed by Alexander's sudden shift in demeanor, his cruel laughter echoing in the room, frustration boiled within me. As tears streamed down my face, I couldn't contain the rising storm of emotions. In a moment of utter despair, I screamed at him, "What did I do to deserve this?"

The question hung in the air, a desperate plea for understanding. The room felt stifling, suffocating under the weight of the unexpected cruelty that had replaced moments of potential empathy.

Before Alexander could respond, the frustration within me reached a breaking point. I couldn't bear the mockery, the unpredictability of his reactions. In an impulsive act of release, I hurled my phone against the wall. The crash of impact echoed through the room, mirroring the shattered fragments of my expectations.

The room fell into silence once more, broken only by the lingering echoes of my scream and the shattered remnants of the phone. I stood there, breathing heavily, a mix of anger, frustration, and sorrow swirling within me. The unpredictable encounter with Alexander had left me raw and exposed, grappling with the harsh reality that, despite my efforts to move forward, the past still clung to me with a relentless grip.The crash of my phone against the wall echoed through the room, shattering both the device and the fragile hope that this encounter with Alexander might lead to some form of understanding. As the pieces of the phone lay scattered on the floor, I stood there, trembling, feeling the weight of frustration, anger, and sorrow crushing my spirit.

Unable to contain the overwhelming emotions, I crumpled to the floor, my tears now flowing freely. The room seemed to close in, a suffocating space filled with shattered expectations and the haunting laughter that lingered in the air. I cried harder, the sobs escaping from the depths of my being.

The vulnerability of the moment consumed me, and I couldn't fathom why this unexpected exchange had taken such a painful turn. The question lingered in the air, "What did I do to deserve this?" My cries became a desperate plea for answers, an attempt to make sense of the inexplicable cruelty that had unfolded.

As I wept on the floor, the room remained silent except for the echoes of my sobs. The encounter had left me emotionally battered, grappling with the harsh reality that the past, in the form of Alexander, still held the power to wound and torment.
After the heartbreaking call with Alexander, she found herself sleeping on the floor, drowning in her tears.

_____

Haaaa
Hey readers! 🌟 What a rollercoaster of emotions in this chapter! 🎢 The scene where our protagonist slept on the floor, caught in a whirlwind of tears after that intense call with Alexander, truly tugged at the heartstrings. 🌧️💔 Massive shoutout to all of you for diving into the feels with such enthusiasm! Your energy keeps this narrative vibrant and alive. Buckle up for more emotional twists ahead! 🚀😊

Love yall