3.Deception

Unfortunately there was no inspirational song

___
As the heavy wooden door creaked open, revealing the unexpected entrance of Alexander, a striking figure emerged. He was an Asian student with jet-black hair that framed his face with a sleek intensity. His well-defined muscles hinted at both physical strength and a disciplined lifestyle.

Apologizing for the interruption, he stepped into the room with an air of confidence that seemed to amplify the tension within. Sandra and I exchanged uneasy glances, fully aware of the history of intimidation that Alexander brought with him.

As the dean continued to encourage dialogue, Alexander's piercing black eyes scanned the room with a hint of mischief. His physical presence commanded attention, and the malicious grin on his face suggested a readiness to engage in provocative behavior.

As Sandra wove her fabricated story, Alexander seized the opportunity to mock and tease. "A knife, really?" he scoffed, his voice laced with condescension. "Looks like our model student has a dangerous side." His words cut through the air, adding an extra layer of discomfort to the already tense atmosphere.

The dean, unaware of the underlying tension and Alexander's bullying tendencies, remained focused on fostering a positive academic environment. As the meeting concluded, Alexander left the room with a swagger, leaving me to grapple with the aftermath of a conversation tainted by deception, false accusations, and the unsettling presence of a provocative bully.

Fuck u Alexander Seriously

As I stepped out of the dean's office, the air was still heavy with the tension of our earlier meeting. Alexander, having left the room earlier, appeared seemingly out of nowhere, his malicious grin intact. The corridor felt narrower, the walls closing in as I realized I was alone with him.

"So, the model student thinks she can fool everyone with her perfect image," Alexander sneered, blocking my path. The echoes of his taunts from the meeting lingered, and I felt a knot tightening in my stomach.

I tried to maintain composure, "Alexander, please, there's no need for this."

Ignoring my plea, he continued, "You thought you could outsmart everyone, huh? Playing the innocent victim while hiding who you really are." His words were like venom, each one stinging with accusation.

The corridor felt like a trap, with no escape in sight. Fear crept in as I desperately searched for an exit. Sandra was nowhere to be seen, and the realization hit me that I was alone in a vulnerable situation.

His taunts escalated, becoming more personal and cutting. "You thought the dean would save you? Guess what, sweetheart, you can't hide behind your lies forever."

Before I could respond, the atmosphere shifted abruptly. The venomous words turned physical as Alexander, without warning, delivered a brutal blow. The impact sent a wave of pain through me, and I staggered back against the cold corridor wall.

Gasping for breath, I pleaded, "Please, stop this! What do you want?"

His laughter filled the corridor, devoid of any compassion. "I want you to learn your place," he spat, delivering another forceful blow. The pain intensified, and I struggled to stay on my feet.

The brutality continued, a relentless assault both physically and verbally. Each strike felt like an echo of the power dynamic that had unfolded in the dean's office. My attempts to defend myself were futile as his aggression persisted.

As the assault reached its peak, the distant sound of approaching footsteps startled Alexander, causing him to step back momentarily. Seizing the opportunity, I staggered away, seeking refuge from the merciless onslaught.

The encounter left me physically battered and emotionally shattered, grappling with the harsh reality that even in the supposed haven of education, the shadows of intimidation and violence could lurk around any corner.

____________

I'm sorry I wrote this story in the wrong font and I was to lazy to change it.

But I love this font so I might continue writing in it than in the other one actually
For Emilias thought I'll put them in the normal font

Also this book isn't going to jump straight to the description part
I'll take it slow so you can understand how bad the bullying was.

Pls vote, share, follow and enjoy my book.

And do not steal my work cause I will come for u.

I made thus one a bit longer
Also point out my mistakes

Once again constructive criticism is greatly appreciated