10.Bullying With A Twist

I think the past is ok at this point but be honest with me how bad do u think this bullying. I feel this bullying is enough actually but what happens in this chapter shows you how terrible the bullying was and how it continued till she graduated

__________

The morning brought a shift in my usual routine as I stood before my closet, contemplating the array of outfits. Today, I opted for a departure from the elegance of the black dress. A baggy t-shirt and tight high-waisted jeans caught my eye, and I decided on a more casual, carefree vibe. As I dressed, I felt a sense of liberation in choosing an ensemble that echoed simplicity and comfort.

Exiting my home, I made my way to Klara and Sophie's car. The casual attire didn't escape their notice, and they greeted me with a chorus of compliments. "Looking laid-back and fabulous, Queen!" Klara exclaimed, while Sophie added, "Casual chic is definitely your vibe today."

Their encouragement bolstered my confidence as we headed to school. The baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans became a symbol of personal expression, a departure from the unexpected intimacy of the weekend.

Upon arriving at school, a wave of trepidation washed over me. To my surprise, as I entered the classroom, Alexander was already seated, and our eyes briefly met. In a move that intensified my anxiety, he motioned for me to join him. Hesitantly, I took the seat beside him at the back of the class, the baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans offering a semblance of comfort.

As the lesson unfolded, I couldn't shake the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable. The casual attire, chosen for its comfort, now seemed to betray me in the face of Alexander's unexpected proximity. Shyness and fear enveloped me, a stark contrast to the more confident persona I had projected through my clothing choice.

The baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans, which had initially embodied a sense of autonomy, now felt like a shield against the discomfort of Alexander's presence. The back of the class became a quiet battleground, where the complexities of personal style and unexpected encounters played out in a silent dance of emotions.Midway through the lesson, an unexpected shift occurred as Alexander abruptly stood up, his demeanor taking a harsh turn. Without warning, his hand gripped my arm with a force that left me startled, and he began to drag me up from my seat.

The baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans, chosen for comfort, now became a stark contrast to the sudden tension that filled the air. The casual attire, which had initially symbolized a departure from the usual, found itself entangled in a moment that defied the ease it had initially conveyed.

As he pulled me from my seat, the classroom's attention shifted to our unexpected interaction. The baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans became inconspicuous witnesses to a scene that unfolded with a disconcerting intensity. The harsh grip on my arm spoke volumes, a silent declaration that transcended the bounds of mere encouragement.

Navigating the sudden shift, I found myself standing, the baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans now feeling like a shield against the vulnerability of the moment. The unexpected encounter, marked by harsh physicality, left me grappling with a sense of unease that extended beyond the visible fabric of my chosen attire.Amid the watching crowd, fear etched across my face, I pleaded with Alexander to release his harsh grip. "Please, Alexander, let go. What are you doing?" I implored, the baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans serving as inadequate armor against the escalating situation.

He met my pleas with a twisted smirk, reveling in the attention and my distress. "Time for a little lesson, Princess. Let everyone see who's really in charge here," he sneered, his words cutting through the anxious murmurs of the onlookers.

As the gathered students observed in silence, the baggy t-shirt and high-waisted jeans felt like flimsy protection against the emotional turmoil that unfolded in the stark hallway. Alexander's taunts continued, each word a deliberate barb aimed at my vulnerability. "Thought you could play it cool, huh? Not so tough now, are you?" he mocked, amplifying my sense of helplessness.