The Liar and The Writer

Got this idea based off of Please Fall in Love with Me (It's only Fair!) on ao3 by Charlie_Mayhem. In that one, Marc thinks Nathaniel likes Lila and gets akumatized.

In this one, Lila decides to target Marc, since him and Marinette are cousins and wants to scare him into silence. She tries to use Nathaniel to her advantage, not realizing that he was keeping notes on her because she messed with his favorite blackberry

Btw I forgot to mention I made an ao3 account I just haven't used it yet lmao

AnonymousSnake is me, I have nothing posted but I will soon :)

NOW ON WITH THE STORY

Lila was walking with Alya, minding her own while telling the girl next to her a story when she bumped into someone. Said person stuttered an apology as Lila looked at who dared bumped into her. She expected it to be Marinette, she was super clumsy.

She didn't expect it to be Marc, the quiet boy from Ms Mendeliev's class. Alya was about to say something when Lila stopped her with a sweet smile.

"It's alright, accidents happen! I should be asking if you are alright." Marc looked down and blushed, embarrassed.

"I'm fine, just in a rush to get to class. Sorry again." He ran off without another word. Alya sneered in his direction as he left. Lila gave her a questioning look.

"That's Marc, Marinette's cousin. I bet he's just as horrible as she is, so it's best to stay away from him." Lila admired how well she corrupted Alya within these past few months. All it took were a couple of lies and fake bruises and Alya was completely on her side, abandoned Marinette, and openly bullied her. And for extra measure, Lila made sure Alya did everything with witnesses. She bet it would come in handy later.

Lila sighed. "Maybe we should give him a chance!" Alya rolled her eyes.

"As if, girl. We better get to class before Ms. Mendeliev gets us." 

During the entire lesson, there was one thought swimming in Lila's mind.

What does Marc know?

 ❄️❄️❄️

Said boy was telling his best friend (that he totally didn't have a crush on) about the encounter he had, along with the rest of his friend group. Their teacher wasn't there yet and they questioned his red face.

"I feel bad for you, bumping into Lila and Alya like that." Aurore noted as she got out a notebook. "You need to be more careful. Marinette is the one I would expect that from, not you!"

"I agree, those two are dangerous." Nathaniel spoke. "They ruined Marinette's reputation so badly, I'm surprised she hasn't transferred yet." Of course, Marc knew about Marinette's encounter with the duo. That was why he was so afraid.

Lila and Alya outcasted Marinette, spread rumors about her, ruined her homework, stole from her, and even framed her for a number of things just to mess with her. It's a miracle alone that she hasn't been akumatized yet. The girl stopped talking to anyone who took her side, and began hanging out more with them and a new friend group. Which included her boyfriend Luka, Kagami, Chloe, and more. Her parents were currently fighting the principal about going to the school board when the latest stunt got Marinette expelled.

The fact that they were family makes the situation much scarier for Marc. He vowed he would never wander alone until Lila was found out to be a liar or until she graduates. Marc was a year behind, but if he wanted to he could skip a grade so he could leave before the chaos occurs.