In the wise words of Luke Danes, ''I'm all in.''

"Hey, do you have any weird talents that I don't know about?" Gally asks me. I run my fingers through his hair as lays back, resting his head on my lap.

"Not that I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's something. Why?"

"I dunno. Just curious, I guess." He replies with a shrug.

"What about you? Any talents that you'd like to share with the class?" I ask with a smile. Gally grins back, sitting up suddenly and facing me, crossing his legs.

"Give me your hand." He says, holding out one of his.

"What? Why?" I ask with a laugh.

"Just do it!" I laugh but hold out my hand, letting him take it. Gally holds it gently in his, running his thumb across my palm.

"What are you doing, Gal?" I say, still chuckling.

"Reading your palm." He replies shortly, furrowing his eyebrows as he begins tracing the lines of my hand.

"Oh my God, isn't that made up shit?"

"Shush." He says, lifting a finger to his lips and looking up at me, intense blue eyes staring at my gray ones. 

"Can you really read palms?" 

"Yes."

"Okay, what's my future then?" I ask. He looks up at me. The lighting gives the illusion that his hair is glowing, making this moment all the more surreal. He smiles brightly at me then, his eyes lighting up like a thousand fireflies.

"Us." He says, grinning down at me. I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips when he says that. I place a hand on the back of his neck and bring his face to mine, pressing a light kiss to his lips.

"That was so fucking cheesy, Wonder Boy." I say, still laughing. He's laughing too, his cheeks bright red.

"I'm allowed to be cheesy though now. I'm your boyfriend." He replies, his eyes sparkling the way the ocean does when the sun hits it at that perfect moment.

I shake my head, but can't help the grin on my face.

"Okay, fine. You get a free pass I guess. Only because you're my boyfriend though. I'd punch you in the arm for saying that to me if you weren't." I reply.

"No you wouldn't." A grin is plastered on his face, refusing to disappear.

"It's a good thing I like you, Galpal." I say, placing a kiss on his cheek as he lays back down, replacing his head in my lap.

🪐🪐🪐

Gally's POV~

"Tell me a secret." Venus says, her fingers running through my hair and causing my face to brighten slightly.

"What kind of secret?" I ask, looking up at her.

"Any kind. One that you haven't told anyone." She replies, smiling down at me.

You have a hold on me like no one else. I'd do anything for you and it terrifies me. I wouldn't change anything about you because you're the definition of perfect. You're the most stunning person I've ever seen. 

"I don't have any secrets." I say instead.

"Oh, c'mon. Everyone has secrets!"

"Not me." I reply with a shrug.

"C'mon, Gally. Just one. Please?"

You've haunted my thoughts and dreams since the moment I laid eyes on you. You're the only thing I can think about every minute of every day.