ANNOUNCEMENT!! NOT A CHAPTER!!

Hey guys! First off, I'd like to apologize for how fucking long this book is. I never intended for it to be this long, but here we are. I'm having a really fun time writing this though and although it might seem like it's dragging along, I promise you all that I have a plan. 

I really just wanted to build Gally and Venus's relationship rather than fast-tracking their relationship. It's important to me that, when I'm writing a relationship like theirs, that the relationship has layers. It's not just purely physical or just one where the characters barely knew each other and started dating. I wanted them to have a past and show them trying to figure out their feelings and all that good shit.

Second of all, this story is coming to an end, which is the main reason that I'm writing this announcement. Would you guys like me to just finish this book and let that be the end of it, or would you guys want a short Scorch Trials and Death Cure book? 

If you've seen the movies or read the books, you all know how Maze Runner ends, so the Scorch Trials book would be much shorter, but if I write a Death Cure one, it'd probably be about as long as this one, so the question is, is that something you guys would like to see or would you rather this book just be the end of the story?

Third of all, I just want to thank everyone who's taken time out of their day to read this book. I know that it's a longer story, but I'm so grateful to those of you who have stuck with me while writing and supported me all throughout it. To those of you who are reading it while I'm writing it and putting out updates, and especially the ones who leave funny or encouraging comments, you guys all have a special place in my heart. I will forever be grateful. It's your support that has kept me writing this book for so long.

Anyways, I'm taking the ACT again tomorrow, so this will probably be the only update for today since I'll be studying most of the day. 

Please let me know if you want this story to continue or if you'd like this book to just be the end of the story.

Thank you all so much for reading! I love you guys so much!! <33