TWO

August 2nd 2012.

"No boss, she's still alive,"

"What do you mean still alive?" I asked slamming my fist down onto my chestnut wooden desk.

"She made it out of the fire boss,"

"You mean to tell me! That a Lewis-Djan is still alive?" My voice box rose up, you could hear the irritation in my voice. How was this possible? I paid my men to do a simple job and they failed? How could they leave her alive? I wanted all the Lewis-Djan gone. Dead. They needed to be gone. I should of just done the job my own. I groaned.

"I'm sorry boss,"

"Where she staying?"

His hand rose up the back of head, scratching it lightly his face screwed up in confusion. I watched him, slowly my anger started to build up.

"We hav-,"

"Where's the fucking girl resting her head at night time?!"

"We have no location on her boss,"

"Fuck out of here,"

"We are still trying to find her,"

"You like your life Tommy? Get your white ass through the door and carry on searching for the bitch,"

"Yes boss,"

"Get the fuck out my office,"

Once the door of my office close. I sighed heavily, closing my eyes as my mind flooded with twisted ways of killing, the last Lewis-Djan.

She needed to die. Even if I have to do it when with my bare hands.

I don't know her but prison wasn't for me, this bitch shall die. Will die.

Where in London, exactly do I search first?

November 15th 2008.

I looked down at my black and gold superstars on my feet. These had to be my favourite shoes right about now. I was loving them already. Throwing down my Just Do It black backpack, I strolled into the kitchen. I was starving, my stomach was begging to be fed. I stopped mid-way and looked down at my feet. I grinned. My love for my new trainers was too much. I will be sleeping in these tonight, might even wear them in the shower.

"Your too gassed over them," I looked up to see Jennie walking into the kitchen with her phone to her ears, informing me she was on the phone. I looked at her long and hard before I cut my eye and carried on pouring out my cereal into the plastic bowl. I sat and listen to her having a conversation with the other person on the line. I knew it was a boy just by the way her voice had changed; from normal to sexy. Joker.

"Your not bringing your group of friends over here," I told her then shoved a spoon full of cereal into my mouth. This tasted so good. Damn.

"Your twelve behave,"

"Your fourteen, nothing big," I fired back right at her.

She looked at me. "Cleo, why you being so boring? Mum and dad has gone out of town. Party killer,"

"This is why mum didn't want to leave us alone. You make it hard for her to trust us,"

She rolled her eyes at me, then laughed a something the other person said.

"Courtney said stop moving young,"

"Tell him shut up, I am young prick,"

She giggled again. The sick feeling in my stomach returned again. "He said don't make him have to bad you up, when he gets here,"