ELEVEN

"Nah, I didn't even press it". David stated, with his face screwed up in disgust. "Imagine it". Which was followed by him kissing his teeth, causing Isaac and Cameron to chuckle at their friend.

"You never piped Ella?". Isaac asked.

"Did I stutter?" He fired back, causing me to laugh at little, boys really do get defensive. As far as I know, Ella apparently is 'uckers badders', I didn't know what this girl look like nor did I want too but from the way these three always bad mouthed her, I'm guessing she's not someone you'll want to keep a friendship with.

"David, are you listening?" Cameron, asked shaking his head, "I don't think you're listening . . Your trying to tell us that you didn't fuck her?".

"I didn't fuck her". He kissed his teeth, but started smirking. "She's a sperm bank and that's about it".

All three boys, started laughing and touched fist with each other as if referring to a girl as a sperm banker was a achievement. It was now my turn for my face to turn up in disgust, I couldn't believe how they sat down and spoke about girls, when they all have a mother and more time a sister too.

I looked at Isaac who was sat right across me. He's so damn nice. But, he didn't need to know that I thought that of him plus I didn't move to Bristol to find another man. My eyes lingered onto him longer than expected, after being caught I finally decided to look else where but only to find myself looking back at him. I was trying to understand, I needed to understand. What was it about him that made me so attracted to him? If, I'm honest with myself, I've never been so attracted to a male this much. . Not even Courtney himself.

"Do you know who could hold the long pipe?". Cameron started off again. The two, looked at him with a small smile among their lips, awaiting for him to reveal the name, " . . Lola".

"Heard she's a undercover," Isaac replied casually, leaning back into the sofa, passing a quick glance my way before looking away again.

"I said she could hold a pipe not the title of my woman".

"Just letting you know bro, we know how girls can have you fucked".

"Suck your mum". Cameron laughed, shaking his head, all his attention was now on his iPhone six plus that was going off every second. "Aye, you man. There's a uni party later, we rolling?".

"Hm, where?". Isaac questioned, also giving his phone all his attention.

"Think it's in a club".

David clapped his hands excited, with a grin on his face. "Hella pussy there. We are rolling". He said, making Isaac and Cameron lightly chuckle.

Among, the three. David has to be the foulest. He didn't carry any pride for his self, he just didn't care. I've realized a lot about the three; Isaac was the comedian out of three, David was the ladies man and Cameron was the most serious one. The one, you'll hardly catch smiling if outside of his comfort zone. But as a whole, the three boys were a beautiful trouble; if I'm right they've have known each other since they were in primary school, causing ruckus since then but then they had the look to go with their bad bot act, to make this even better - they weren't too bad, they weren't road man they still attended college they might sell weed from now and then but it was never nothing more than weed, just weed. Just from being at college, I knew the females adored them but I never saw why, these three together had zero manners. They didn't care about hurting feelings but people still loved them and envy them a lot more than they realized.

"Ever so thirsty". Isaac mumbled.

"Your mum". David three up his middle finger at him. "Aye . . Cleo. You coming out later?".