THIRTEEN

College was still college, I don't know why I expected it to change. This is college after all, what was I exactly expecting to change about it. This is where everyone collected their gossip from the exact same place where the gossip probably started. I was seated in my exact seat in the corner in the canteen, where I could see everyone's doings. The canteen was its usual self; you had the noisy popular group of people then there was the ones that kept their selves to themselves. I'm more than surprised that Chantelle wasn't in but then again a lot of people weren't in as it's the first day back since the Christmas holidays. Without her being around, I felt at peace I wished all my days were like this but we all can't get what we want sometimes, I guess.

Picking up another grape from my fruit pot, I threw it into my mouth chewing onto it happily. I've recently noticed a lot of change within my body and it wasn't another good, I felt disappointed knowing that I wasn't watching what I was eating again, just like I wasn't after everything that happened to me. I didn't want to be that girl - the girl in a body that she didn't feel comfortable in. I refuse to be that girl again. I decided to put myself on a mini diet and made sure I kept a close eye out on what I was eating.

My smile wiped off my face when I saw a hand reach into my fruit pot and took almost all my grapes. I frowned, at Isaac who clearly found this amusing as he laughed lightly throwing all the grapes into his mouth at once. I rolled my eyes and pushed the pot over to him as he took a seat beside me. Here we go again, all the staring started again (all this over a boy?).

"Thanks b".

"Choke on them while you're at it too".

He licked his lips, which shortly formed into a smile, with his eyes watching me making me feel uncomfortable. "You wouldn't want that happening to me, would ya b?".

"Just be quiet please".

He chuckled again, hoovering closer over to me, he flung his right arm around my shoulder (and just like that the staring gotten worse), I felt my cheeks heating up as students walked past not forgetting to stare and mumble out a comment.

"Stop it, everyone keeps staring at me".

He moved his lips closer to me ears, "make them init". And just like that, a whole heap of sparks shocked right through my entire body.

I sighed, and tried to avoid the stares for the rest of my lunch break. Isaac arms were no longer around me as he was typing and laughing away at his phone but that still didn't stop people from looking more staring actually. I looked down at my phone checking if, I had any messages but nothing? Who was I kidding why was I even checking it no one messages me other than three people. I laughed to myself remembering back how my social sites were always active. One accident could change your entire life for good.

"You coming gym with me?". I heard but chose to ignore it until I felt him nudging me.

I needed the gym but I didn't need to go gym with a anyone especially Isaac out of all people as a gym partner.

"No thank you". I kindly declined his offer.

"Your body is dead what do you mean no?". My eyes widen in shock but why was I? This is Isaac, I rolled my eyes ignoring his negative comment on body, I tried to ignore it but it still lingered in my head. I knew he was joking, well I hope so but still, it coming from him made me all of a sudden feel iffy especially as I knew my body wasn't the greatest after all.